Forum Index » Chaff » Should Weiner Pull Out?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Locale: Wisconsin
Re: Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC on 08/25/2013 21:35:35 MDT Print View

A. Weiner should stay in as long as needed, but A. Weiner will pull out if circumstances prove dangerous, futile, or tiresome. A. Weiner can get over his head, and if such is the case, retract but be ready for action. Unfortunately, A. Weiner doesn't always know what's best for him, often allowing those close to him (an asshole and a dumb nutsack) to dicktate his actions. A. Weiner needs to harden his resolve, stiffen his commitment, and release his passion for the job. A. Wiener carries characteristics and attributes that are contagious and infectious when exposed to those around him; a fearsome quality to his critics. Recalling the old Chevrolet commercials.... A. Weiner. Like a Rock.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: Re: Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC on 08/25/2013 21:38:15 MDT Print View

That was great!

Tim Zen
(asdzxc57) - F

Locale: MI
Re: Re: Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC on 08/26/2013 06:47:54 MDT Print View

Outstanding!

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC on 08/26/2013 14:40:44 MDT Print View

Where IS Doug on this thread anyways?

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anthony Weiner involved in minor car crash in NYC on 08/26/2013 14:49:10 MDT Print View

"Where IS Doug on this thread anyways?"

It's too easy for him. He needs more of a challenge.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F - M

Locale: Oregon
Weiner Explodes on JACKASS. on 09/04/2013 19:25:09 MDT Print View

I agree with the "Jackass"....Weiner should never explode in the public's eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDJA4h8T0D0

M

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife
Re: Weiner Explodes on JACKASS. on 09/04/2013 19:29:55 MDT Print View

Did Weiner get testy?

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear) - M
Re: Re: Weiner Explodes on JACKASS. on 09/05/2013 01:11:19 MDT Print View

Holy Moly, that was like pure ego "talking".. I make a distinction between "judging" and discriminating. The former often involves some personal dislike and/or negative emotion. The latter is more impersonal, detached, and ultimately more tolerant even if one doesn't agree with the actions or behaviors.

But i did have to laugh a bit with what the guy with the Yamaka said about society norms etc. I think cheating is pretty limiting and hurtful, and haven't ever done it myself, nor would i, but i've been in an open marriage and society norms certainly don't apply there... perhaps some like the good man with the Yamaka would think me an unethical monster like Weiner.

Travis Leanna
(T.L.) - MLife

Re: Re: Re: Weiner Explodes on JACKASS. on 09/05/2013 01:37:33 MDT Print View

Justin, you're a monster weiner.

just Justin Whitson
(ArcturusBear) - M
Re: Re: Re: Re: Weiner Explodes on JACKASS. on 09/05/2013 21:27:55 MDT Print View

Hi Travis,

Well, i do admit that i've always wanted to hear someone say to me (preferably a woman mind you), "Justin, you have a monster weiner.", but yeah, with what nature and the Creative forces gave me, just ain't ever gonna happen. So, i guess i will have to be content with just *being* a monster weiner.

And that's MR. Monster Weinerschnitzel to you (hrrummph.. and stalks out of Chaff)

Edited by ArcturusBear on 09/05/2013 21:29:32 MDT.