Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS The Classic Granite Gear Vaport Trail Pack
Display Avatars Sort By:
Ronald Falk
(HFlier) - M

Locale: South
FS The Classic Granite Gear Vaport Trail Pack on 07/27/2013 14:24:14 MDT Print View

The Classic Granite Gear Vaport Trail Pack. Excellent condition $100.00 shipped CONUS. email me at falkrg@sbcglobal.net

Size is Regular Torso
Medium Belt
Mens

Specifications

Torso Size: regular
Weight: 1kg | 2lbs 5oz
Capacity: 59 liters | 3600 cubic inches
Suspension: Vapor
Load Capacity: 30lbs | 14kg

Materials

100 D Ripstop Body
210 D Nylon Cordura Reinforcements
Stretch Woven Side Pockets

Features
•hyrdation compatible
•optional lid (click here)
•interchangeable belt

Roll Top Loader

The concept of our original Vapor Trail and Nimbus Ozone is to eliminate everything that adds weight without adding to the comfort. The lid was the first thing to go. Next came the zippers. What’s left is a top loader with an extended spindrift collar that can be rolled down for waterproofness, and a unique cross strapping system for load security. Weight is further reduced by using lightweight fabrics in the pack body. Durability is accomplished by engineering the compression strap to tie into a heavier arch panel in front.

Pack 1

Pack 2

Ronald Falk
(HFlier) - M

Locale: South
Price on 07/28/2013 08:40:30 MDT Print View

$90.00 shipped.

Dena Kelley
(EagleRiverDee) - M

Locale: Eagle River, Alaska
"FS The Classic Granite Gear Vapor Trail Pack" on 07/28/2013 14:31:39 MDT Print View

I have this pack and can attest that it carries loads up to 30 lbs very comfortably and has a very nice padded hipbelt. This is a good price, too. I paid more than that for mine, used.