Smartwool Mid-Weight, Acrteryx Pants, Stuff Sacks, Books
Display Avatars Sort By:
Jacob Vink
(JAVink) - F
Smartwool Mid-Weight, Acrteryx Pants, Stuff Sacks, Books on 07/25/2013 17:18:28 MDT Print View

First up for sale is a pair of Men’s Arcteryx Rampart Pants. These are about two years old and have been worn on a couple of overnight trips. They have been washed to manufacturers recommendations after each use. I did have the legs hemmed as I got them with a gift card and they were the only size in stock. Waist measures 34” (17.5” across waist when laid flat) with an inseam of 30”. Please note the inseam is different than the tagged size. Pants are durable and light, weighing in at 275 grams (9.7 ounces). Looking to get $25 shipped/paypaled. Pants retail for $108 at Moosejaw. The pockets and buttons look a bit different than the current year’s model.

Pants1

Pants 2

Second we have two Sea-to-Summit sil stuff sacs. The orange one is 20L and the green 4L. I’ve checked that they are still both waterproof when closed. I’ve used the orange as a food sack and the green for the various little stuff (first aid, lighter, compass, etc.). Together they weigh in at 82 grams (2.9 ounces). A bit of wear, but they're in good shape. Looking to get $15 shipped/paypaled for BOTH!

sacks

SOLD
Next we have a SmartWool 1/4 zip baselayer in size men’s medium. Top is 100% merino wool and I’m not 100% I’ve ever worn it (I’m a wimpy summer hiker). Really quality item that I would keep in a second if I thought I had a use for it. Item weighs in at 249 grams (8.8 ounces). Similar top retails at $105. Looking to get $50 shipped and paypaled.
SOLD

Finally we have two books. They’re books in great condition, forgive me for not taking a picture :) First we have Hiking Trails of The Smokies. Sells on amazon for $20. Looking to get $10 shipped media mail/paypaled.

Second book is A Fork in the Trail by Laurie Ann March. It’s full of awesome recipies, I just don’t use it. Everything I’ve made has been tastey, however. Let’s go $8 shipped media mail/paypaled.

All prices are shipped/paypaled to the lower 48. Other buyers pay actual shipping cost. Please PM with questions and offers!

Edited by JAVink on 07/27/2013 11:29:20 MDT.

K C
(KalebC) - F

Locale: South West
Stuff sacks on 07/25/2013 17:24:59 MDT Print View

STS stuff sacks

I'll take them

PM sent

todd henne
(Thenne)

Locale: Arkansas
Smartwool on 07/25/2013 18:00:49 MDT Print View

I'll take the Smartwool. Sending pm

Jacob Vink
(JAVink) - F
PMs Replied on 07/25/2013 18:10:42 MDT Print View

PMs have been replied to. Sacks and top sold pending paypal payment. Let me know if you guys did not receive my response.

Jacob Vink
(JAVink) - F
SOLD on 07/25/2013 19:18:52 MDT Print View

Smartwool sold.

Jacob Vink
(JAVink) - F
Sold and Reduced. on 07/27/2013 11:24:13 MDT Print View

Sacks sold.

Pants reduced to $25 shipped/paypaled.

Jim Sweeney
(swimjay) - MLife

Locale: Northern California
PM sent re pants on 07/27/2013 12:05:06 MDT Print View

PM sent re pants. Will take for $25. if still available. Thanks.

Jacob Vink
(JAVink) - F
SOLD on 07/27/2013 12:20:06 MDT Print View

Pants sold, only books left.

Jim Sweeney
(swimjay) - MLife

Locale: Northern California
Arcteryx Pants on 07/31/2013 17:15:29 MDT Print View

Pants arrived today. Fit perfectly and look to be in great shape.

Thanks!