Forum Index » Gear Swap » EMS Mountain Light -20 degree sleeping bag (Yes, I said minus 20!)

Display Avatars Sort By:
Martin Van Laarhoven
(vtrek)

Locale: NorthEast
EMS Mountain Light -20 degree sleeping bag (Yes, I said minus 20!) on 07/25/2013 16:54:42 MDT Print View

Picked this up not too long ago on the EMS return shelf so it has a black "X" on it. I'm not sure that I would ever use a bag this warm so I guess you could classify this an an impulse buy. Anyway, I just found out Monday that I am laid off so the money I spent on this bag is really screamin' at me.
The bag is in very nice shape. The sales person said that based on style it was probably five years old. She also said that she is familiar with the customer and the bag was probably used only a "couple of times" each year and probably washed every year they had it. (This would explain why the tag is mostly unreadable). Features...
800 fill power goose down
Pertex Quantum Endurance
Radial baffle construction
Has over 6" loft throughout bag with about 11" at footbox
Zipper opens both ways
Very generous draft tubes
inside pocket to secure wallet or whatever
Color is gray
Would like to get $200 shipped ConUS

full viewhead viewfootboxloftopen

Edited by vtrek on 07/25/2013 17:01:16 MDT.

John Davis
(JCD) - F

Locale: Southeast
misfortune on 07/25/2013 17:26:40 MDT Print View

Sorry to hear of your misfortune. I hope you find an opportunity soon. Quite the bag. I am never out in extreme cold so not useful for me. All it takes is one buyer and I am sure they will find you.

Martin Van Laarhoven
(vtrek)

PM's replied to on 07/26/2013 10:06:09 MDT Print View

PM's replied to.
Bag weighs 3 pounds 10 ounces and is a size regular which is about 82" in total length and about 28" at widest point.

Martin Van Laarhoven
(vtrek)

offers? on 07/27/2013 20:21:41 MDT Print View

Anyone have a reasonable offer? I know it's the wrong time of the year to be thinking minus 20 but this way you'll have it when you need it! No lines, no waiting...

Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
MYOG on 07/28/2013 00:08:39 MDT Print View

Maybe post this up in MYOG.

I would think that there would be at least 2lb of down in there, which would make it about $6.00 an ounce.

Mark Ries
(mtmnmark) - M

Locale: IOWAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
girth on 07/28/2013 10:33:40 MDT Print View

You know shoulders hips knee I'm thinking about it. Also stuff size while I think. Edit: never mind I see you did post the widest width

Edited by mtmnmark on 07/28/2013 10:36:58 MDT.

Martin Van Laarhoven
(vtrek)

PRICE REDUCTION on 07/31/2013 18:20:22 MDT Print View

$150 YOU PAY ACTUAL SHIPPING?