Thank you for those comments, I really appreciate it. But Ben, you were not supposed to eat that, it is bait for your crab trap! (just kidding; but I do send the strangest snacks I can find).
Here's the latest list items I'm selling; the Montbell bags I don't own, but I can probably find at the local outlet store. Its such a good deal I had to mention it.
All shipping costs are rather expensive because I ship from Japan via tracked/insured EMS airmail, to any address on earth. Other locations extra : )
- Redledge Thunderlight full zip rain pants, mens M, very good condition, $19 + $15 shipping
- Columbia Mitumba 40 liter pack with sleeping bag compartment, new no tags, 1,314grams(2lbs 14 oz), $50 + $20 shipping
- Columbia Goretex XCR 'Titanium' rain jacket AND pants, men's M, dark red, like new, $100 + $20 shipping
- REI Muir Woods fleece jacket, men's M, honey wheat heather, a few small campfire spark holes! $15 + $15 shipping
- Vintage Chouinard composite handle ice axe, 65cm, good condition, $195 + $20 shipping
- MSR Sweetwater filter set, a few years old, only tried once on tap water, $20 + $15 shipping
- Smartwool merino wool long sleeve crew, men's L, blue/black, worn a few times, too big, $15 + $10 shipping
- Timbuk2 small classic messenger bag; black/grey/black, very good condition, $30 + $20 shipping
- 2 Maglights (AAAx2 and AAAx1) AND two Kriana Krill lights(AAAx2 white and AAAx2 red, $$$); all for $30 + $10 shipping
- Garmin Vista mapping GPS with altimeter and compass and WORLD basemap CD, on ebay, seller Brett1930
- Montbell #7 Alpine (zipperless) down bag, 2006 725 fill power, new, about 1lb!, $149 + $20 shipping (awesome bag; I took one to 25F)
- I can get a few other 2006 Montbell down bags at about 30% off 2007 prices, ask and I'll try to find it
keyword so I can uniquely find this post;aardvark