FS: GoLite Poncho Tarp and REI Minimalist Bivy (long)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
SOLD: GoLite Poncho Tarp and REI Minimalist Bivy (long) on 07/16/2013 23:31:09 MDT Print View

SOLD: a GoLite Poncho Tarp and an REI REI Minimalist Bivy, long size. Add your poles, guy lines and stakes and you have UL rain gear and shelter. Both are in excellent condition showing only very light use and no damage.

The poncho is a later model GoLite weighing 7.4oz. The hood drawstring has been swapped out with a lighter one. It has not been seam sealed.

The REI Minimalist Bivy is the longer version (88"x31") which is handy for shorter users too, as you can roll the top over to get a little more rain protection: the screened area over your face does not close. It weighs 16oz. The bivy has an Elements 2.5 layer waterproof/breathable topside and waterproof bottom. I don't have the stuff sack, but I'll include the mesh one shown in the photo. See http://www.rei.com/product/794291/rei-minimalist-bivy-long for more info.

I'll throw in a fresh 62"x210" panel of Frost King polycryo window film which will make a bunch of super light ground cloths to protect the bivy bottom.

$87.50 for the works including US shipping and PayPal fees .

GoLite Poncho Tarp and REI Minimalist Bivy (long)

Bottom side of the bivy-- clean!

The interior looks like the inside of your rain shell

Edited by dwambaugh on 07/18/2013 09:57:54 MDT.

Paul Hood
(sirisaac) - MLife
Pm on the way on 07/17/2013 06:05:51 MDT Print View

Interested

Paul Hood
(sirisaac) - MLife
feedback - good communication. happy with purchase. on 07/26/2013 14:24:10 MDT Print View

thanks for clear communication along the way.

happy with purchase, can't wait to try these out!
thanks.