FS: Tent , pack, pad, jacket, shirt. All in like new condition
Display Avatars Sort By:
Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
FS: Tent , pack, pad, jacket, shirt. All in like new condition on 07/07/2013 17:42:02 MDT Print View

SOLD - EMS Velocity 1 tent - I purchased this tent last fall and have never used it other to set it up in the living room. This is a great one man tent for someone under 6'. There is a detailed review on sectionhiker.com It list for $269. I got it at 10% off for my son, but he has no interest in joining me in the great outdoors, so it is just taking up space in my closet I would like to get $165 including shipping to CONUS.

SOLD - REI Stoke 29 pack size large. This pack is in like new condition. I have made a custom insert out of closed cell foam to give the pack a little more support. This pack has great features and carries well. Asking $60 with shipping to CONUS

EMS Camp shirt size large: This is a button up, long sleeve nylon shirt with excellent venting. This shirt is brand new with tags. I bought two, but only need one. This has been replaced by the Trailhead shirt on EMS website. They are similar design, but the Camp shirt chest pockets do not have zippers. Asking $35 including shipping.

SOLD - Thermarest Prolite Plus pad size small measures 20"x47"x1.5". Weighs 15oz. R value:3.8. This has been inflated but never been out of the house - essentily brand new. Cost $90 new sell for $60 including shipping.

Marmot Nano jacket size large. Color is Methyl Blue. This is made of Goretex paclite and costs $275 new. In perfect, like new condition. Asking $175 including shipping.

Edited by sjtm on 07/25/2013 18:49:56 MDT.

Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
Try again on 07/08/2013 17:57:29 MDT Print View

Really want to sell this stuff. Anyone want to make offers?

Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
try again on 07/16/2013 23:25:57 MDT Print View

bump

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
buy his stuff on 07/23/2013 12:45:42 MDT Print View

I just wanted to say that Stephen sold me a serenity shelter and it was as described and a pleasant transaction. If anyone is hesitating about buying his stuff because he doesn't have much history on the forum I will vouch for him. Thanks Stephen

Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
Thanks and some items sold on 07/25/2013 15:24:45 MDT Print View

I appreciate the good reference - always tough to be a newbie. FWIW I have sold the EMS Velocity Tent and the Prolite Plus pad. Still would like to sell the other items, and have a few more things I plan to list. All of my stuff is like new condition - I went on a bit of a buying spree in the past year trying to find the right setup for me. I am pretty close to my goal so it is time to let go of the things I do not expect to get much use from. I am trying to price them to make them good deals for those who need them but want to save some money.

Marko Botsaris
(millonas) - F - MLife

Locale: Santa Cruz Mountains, CA
Re: Thanks and some items sold on 07/25/2013 18:48:07 MDT Print View

Pictures might help speed thing up for you. Maybe a good idea for next time.

Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
Thanks on 07/25/2013 18:51:57 MDT Print View

As a newbie I just learned how to edit these posts. As a Luddite I am still trying to figure out how to post pics.

Chris Bell
(Hobbit) - MLife

Locale: PA Wilds
EMS Velocity 1 on 07/29/2013 19:34:00 MDT Print View

Received the velocity 1 in great shape.

Thanks
Chris

Jeff S
(ChopSuey) - F
Prolite on 07/30/2013 08:44:47 MDT Print View

I received the Thermarest Prolite Plus last night. Looks great - exactly as
described and shipped very quickly. Thanks!

Stephen Murphy
(sjtm) - F
Thanks for buying on 07/30/2013 10:37:30 MDT Print View

Enjoy, and thanks for the fast payment. Hope you both get a lot of use from these.