November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: HMG CF Tarp and Fly Creek Tent - Great Prices!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brian Reyman

Locale: Rocky Mountains
SOLD: HMG CF Tarp and Fly Creek Tent - Great Prices! on 07/04/2013 09:01:50 MDT Print View

Both items sold - thanks!

Trying to reduce some gear in the closet. Took another $20 off what I was going to post at to celebrate independence day!

All prices are shipped CONUS in the US. Paypal please. As a note, I don't have a ton of posts here, but you can find me under breyman at HammockForums with 1500+ posts and lots of sales.

PM me or email at

HMG Flat 8.5x8.5 CF Tarp: $270: Perfect, as-new condition. Has two extra tie-outs (added by HMG when I bought it) on the underside to attach a bivy to. Set up twice in the yard. Never used overnight. I like tarps and LOVE this one as it has amazing quality and is in perfect condition, but need one with a beak and want to part with this as a result.

BA Fly Creek UL2 w/ Footprint: $225: Excellent, nearly as-new condition. Used half a dozen nights, always set up with footprint. No holes, tears, wear, etc. I can't even find a dirt mark on the tent or fly. Would list in as-new condition if it weren't for the fact that I've used it 5-6 times. Stored in cool, dry place. I treat my gear very well and this is a great tent at 45% off retail.

HMG CF Tarp 1

HMG CF Tarp 2

Pic of Big Agnes - not set up, but shows great condition of fabric.
BA Fly Creek - Not Set Up

Edited by breyman on 07/05/2013 16:08:11 MDT.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Yup---That's Him. on 07/04/2013 09:48:01 MDT Print View

I can also vouch for Brian/breyman from Hammock Forums.

Super good deals here, too.

Brian Reyman

Fly Creek Sold on 07/04/2013 14:32:07 MDT Print View

Thanks for the endorsement Matthew.

Some interest in both so far. The Fly Creek sold and the tarp is still available.

Brian Reyman

Bump on 07/05/2013 12:45:31 MDT Print View

Bump for a brand new tarp at a great price.

Karen Kennedy
(karenk) - MLife

Locale: NE NSW - Australian subtropics
HMG on 07/05/2013 16:05:00 MDT Print View

Sending PM.

Brian Reyman

Just Sold on 07/05/2013 16:06:07 MDT Print View

Karen - will reply to PM to let you know that the tarp just sold a few minutes ago. Both items now sold.