Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: HMG CF Tarp and Fly Creek Tent - Great Prices!
Display Avatars Sort By:
Brian Reyman
(breyman) - M

Locale: Rocky Mountains
SOLD: HMG CF Tarp and Fly Creek Tent - Great Prices! on 07/04/2013 09:01:50 MDT Print View

Both items sold - thanks!

Trying to reduce some gear in the closet. Took another $20 off what I was going to post at to celebrate independence day!

All prices are shipped CONUS in the US. Paypal please. As a note, I don't have a ton of posts here, but you can find me under breyman at HammockForums with 1500+ posts and lots of sales.

PM me or email at brian.reyman@gmail.com.

HMG Flat 8.5x8.5 CF Tarp: $270: Perfect, as-new condition. Has two extra tie-outs (added by HMG when I bought it) on the underside to attach a bivy to. Set up twice in the yard. Never used overnight. I like tarps and LOVE this one as it has amazing quality and is in perfect condition, but need one with a beak and want to part with this as a result.

BA Fly Creek UL2 w/ Footprint: $225: Excellent, nearly as-new condition. Used half a dozen nights, always set up with footprint. No holes, tears, wear, etc. I can't even find a dirt mark on the tent or fly. Would list in as-new condition if it weren't for the fact that I've used it 5-6 times. Stored in cool, dry place. I treat my gear very well and this is a great tent at 45% off retail.

HMG CF Tarp 1

HMG CF Tarp 2

Pic of Big Agnes - not set up, but shows great condition of fabric.
BA Fly Creek - Not Set Up

Edited by breyman on 07/05/2013 16:08:11 MDT.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
Yup---That's Him. on 07/04/2013 09:48:01 MDT Print View

I can also vouch for Brian/breyman from Hammock Forums.

Super good deals here, too.

M

Brian Reyman
(breyman) - M

Fly Creek Sold on 07/04/2013 14:32:07 MDT Print View

Thanks for the endorsement Matthew.

Some interest in both so far. The Fly Creek sold and the tarp is still available.

Brian Reyman
(breyman) - M

Bump on 07/05/2013 12:45:31 MDT Print View

Bump for a brand new tarp at a great price.

Karen Kennedy
(karenk) - MLife

Locale: NE NSW - Australian subtropics
HMG on 07/05/2013 16:05:00 MDT Print View

Sending PM.

Brian Reyman
(breyman) - M

Just Sold on 07/05/2013 16:06:07 MDT Print View

Karen - will reply to PM to let you know that the tarp just sold a few minutes ago. Both items now sold.