Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS Ti-Tri Caldera cone classic

Display Avatars Sort By:
Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
FS Ti-Tri Caldera cone classic on 06/24/2013 19:58:27 MDT Print View

This is an unusual sale, I received this via PIF from a good friend and I didn't want to PIF it again, afraid that someone would just pick it up for free to resale it, my friend and I came up with a win win situation.

I will sell it here on BPL (this complete set normaly sells for $180.00) and the proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Project.

PRICE REDUCED !!!! from $100.00 to $75.00 One of our BPL members donated $25.00 to the WWP so I could lower the price and offer this great stove at a "SMOKIN DEAL" this wont last long folks!

I will pay for shipping, and when the money is transfered to my PayPal account,I will then donate it to WWP, I will post a receipt of the donation on this forum.

Now about the stove, it's the Ti-Tri classic with a 750 cup, it comes with everything when it was new.

Complete Classic Ti-Tri including 12-10 stove, fuel bottle, Gram Cracker kit, esbit tabs, titanium stakes and titanium cone.
Additional Inferno for wood burning including titanium cone and grate setup, includes the plastic case.

The only part of the stove that I used was the wood mode, 2 times, so the pot shows some soot, but doesn't effect the performance, everything else is still in it's oringinal packing.

So who wants a great stove and also help out a great cause, win win!

I would also like to add that the WWP idea was my friends, but I agreed that this would be great. I just happen to have the Ti-Tri to sell, that was given to me by this friend, all the credit goes to him, I'm just glad we can do this for the WWP.

Thanks, Jack

Edited by jumpbackjack on 06/25/2013 00:02:55 MDT.

Jennifer Mitol
(Jenmitol) - M

Locale: In my dreams....
Great idea!! on 06/24/2013 20:43:59 MDT Print View

Good on you. That's a good PIF...

If I didn't already have a CC I'd take you up on it. Good luck

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F

Locale: Oregon
FS Ti-Tri Caldera cone classic on 06/24/2013 20:45:24 MDT Print View

As a father of a US Marine currently stationed in Afghanistan, thank you for picking Wounded Warriors. Great charity!

c

c

c

Edited by bigfoot2 on 06/24/2013 20:52:43 MDT.

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Price reduced !!!! on 06/25/2013 00:11:06 MDT Print View

Thanks for all the support and donations everybody, love the pictures!

$75.00

Rod Lawlor
(Rod_Lawlor) - MLife

Locale: Australia
Post to Australia? on 06/25/2013 01:11:29 MDT Print View

Hi Jack,

I'll take it if you'll post to Australia via USPS at my cost

Rod

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Price reduced !!!! on 06/25/2013 09:13:05 MDT Print View

Hello everybody,

We have an interesting situation,

I had to 2 pm's early this morning that were within 10 min. of each other, one was in another country, which I have no problem shipping to, and one was here in the US with a higher offer.

I've responded to both and waiting for their answers to see who will get the Ti-Tri, I'm only posting this to be up front and fair about the whole donation, I've also had another BPL member send me $25.00 to add to the donation, this is not for my profit, but will be added to the total donation. I would still like to donate as much as possible to the WWP, that is why I'm giving the 2 pm's a chance to think it over before I make my decision , so good luck guys and thanks for all the interest.

The people on this forum are "OUTSTANDING"

Jack

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Thank you BPL members on 06/25/2013 22:27:22 MDT Print View

Thank you BPL members for all your support to the WWP, this has been a great experience for me.

The Ti-Tri has found a new home, just waitng for the funds to be transfered to PayPal, then I will post a receipt.

Thanks, Jack

myo tun
(myomgmgtun) - MLife

Locale: San Jose
Hope for luck on 06/27/2013 19:41:02 MDT Print View

if they change their mind, count me in...