Cleaning out the gear closet
Display Avatars Sort By:
Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
Cleaning out the gear closet on 06/24/2013 01:17:32 MDT Print View

I have s few items for sale, everything includes free shipping in the CONUS.

1st up, a pair of Altra Lone peak zero drop shoes in a size 12 1/2 us mens.

I bought them on BPL and only used them on 2 hikes, love the shoe nice cushy feel, but the heal is to big on me, I have really narrow heals and its hard to find shoes that don't slip.

They have a little trail dust on them, but other than that they're ready to go, they also have velcro on the heal for Dirty Girl gaitors. $60.00

altra

Next we have a GSI Halulite Minimalist pot with cozy, a cat can stove, windscreen, hot lips and a pot grabber,no spork. Total weight is 6.9 oz SOLD!!!

This is another GSI pot, it's the Pinnacle Soloist, it comes with the cup and cozy sleeve, strainer lid and the sink/stuff sack, no spork. This pot is the older version which only has the strainer lid, the newer version has 2 lids weight 10.2 oz $35.00

gsi

gsi

Trangia Westwind Alcohol Stove with custom lid, I JB welded a swivel handle on it so it makes it easier to use the simmer mode. $18.00

trangia

trangia

REI TI Ware pot 1.3 liter, this pot has been discontinued, comes with the stuff sack, weight is out of the stuff sack 5.7 oz, I used to use this on my snow trips, but I've changed to something else. SOLD !!!!

Will post more items tomorrow.

I take PayPal, if you want it covered by PayPal then please pay the fees, if you don't want it covered then choose the other option.

Thanks, Jack

Edited by jumpbackjack on 06/25/2013 00:15:13 MDT.

Jeff Gerke
(mtnrunner) - M

Locale: Utah
REI TI Ware pot on 06/24/2013 06:55:27 MDT Print View

I'll take the ti pot. PM sent.

Caitlin Donovan
(Eitiac2232)
Halulite on 06/24/2013 08:01:02 MDT Print View

Hi, I will take the Halulite!

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Halulite on 06/24/2013 08:26:27 MDT Print View

@ Caitlin,

You're not set up to receive PM's, you can go into your account and set it up there with your email, or you can click on my name and send me a PM with your email so I can send you my PayPal info via that route, then you can also send me your address through our emails.

Thanks, Jack

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Pots on 06/24/2013 08:28:22 MDT Print View

The Ti pot and Haluite are sold pending funds.

Jack

billy weinman
(bubbyman) - M

Locale: Manzano Mtns
Lone Peak = Great Shoes! on 06/24/2013 14:28:08 MDT Print View

I just got a pair of Lone Peak's and love them! Unfortunately, I wear a 9.5 mens. Anyone who thinks these will fit should pick up a great deal.