Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Looking for Synthetic Quilt from Cottage Industry
Display Avatars Sort By:
John McAlpine
(HairlessApe) - M

Locale: PNW
Looking for Synthetic Quilt from Cottage Industry on 06/17/2013 11:52:03 MDT Print View

I know Tim makes the Prodigy and ProdigyX quilts and their both great bags. What are my other 'quilt' options? Looking for a range around 30F.
THANKS

Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge
Looking for Synthetic Quilt from Cottage Industry on 06/17/2013 11:59:58 MDT Print View

Mountain Laurel Designs

Ian B.
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Arrowhead on 06/17/2013 12:03:41 MDT Print View

Their website is kludgy and I can't find their synthetic quilt on it at the moment. I'm sure the link is staring me in the face and soon as I hit "post message" I'll see it.

I looked at a couple of their synth quilts a year or so ago but found some weight discrepancies which I could not de conflict between what was advertised and what a couple members were posting (much higher weights) on Hammock Forums. I got a sense that the members are not as weight conscious over there and it was completely possible that it was an error on the HF member's part and not Kick @$$ Quilts.

http://www.arrowhead-equipment.com/store.html

Stevie Patrick
(XstevieX)

Locale: Adirondacks
MLD Spirit Quilt on 06/17/2013 13:06:58 MDT Print View

I have a Mountain Laurel Designs Spirt Quilt with a 28 degree rating, I liked it so much that I have a 48 degree on order now.