Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB: Pack upgrade :) ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack

Display Avatars Sort By:
Loren B
(ljamesb)

Locale: London UK, Greenville USA
WTB: Pack upgrade :) ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack on 06/12/2013 11:43:39 MDT Print View

Does anyone have a ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack in Medium they would like to sell? I'm upgrading my pack which is my last piece of heavy gear (hallelujah!) and one of these packs would be perfect.

I'm also open to other similar spec. packs so please let me know if you have anything. Please pm me or leave a post here. Thanks!

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: Sunshine State
Re: WTB: Pack upgrade :) ULA CDT, Ohm or Ohm 2.0 pack on 06/12/2013 11:50:28 MDT Print View

Here's a link to a Conduit (before they changed the name to CDT) I have for sale:

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=76898&skip_to_post=660622#660622

I have a 34" waist but it has room to size down if your waist is smaller.

Good luck on your search!

Todd

oliver hulland
(oli_h)
HMG Windrider 2400 on 06/12/2013 12:21:47 MDT Print View

I have an HMG Windrider 2400 in your size that I just bought on BPL but found out a bit late that it's too small (volume wise) if you're interested.

Loren B
(ljamesb)

Thanks for the replies on 06/12/2013 12:44:21 MDT Print View

Todd: Thanks for your reply. I'm pleasantly surprised you haven't sold it yet. Looking at the size chart I think the hipbelt may be too large for me as I am 31" ish. Do you think it would go down this low? I'd be a bit concerned that the two hipbelt pads would meet each other in the middle before it is fully tightened.

Oliver: Just sent you a pm regarding the windrider as I am interested.

Loren B
(ljamesb)

still looking on 06/15/2013 18:41:48 MDT Print View

No joy as of yet - am still looking for a suitable pack. Please let me know if you have a ULA CDT in medium (any colour) or another similar weight pack. Preferably 22oz or less and 2400 cu. inches (40L) and up capacity.

Thanks!

Edited by ljamesb on 06/15/2013 18:48:35 MDT.

chris arvin
(kychris) - F

Locale: Red River Gorge Area
conduit on 06/16/2013 11:20:59 MDT Print View

I have a S/M Conduit that I would sale or trade. Its in excellent condition but I have removed the ice axe straps.

What will you pay?

Loren B
(ljamesb)

Re: conduit on 06/16/2013 13:58:22 MDT Print View

Thanks for the offer Chris, but I think I will pass this time. Not a big fan of the side pockets. I think the angle of them makes it more likely for things to fall out, especially if you use a platypus style bottle. Good luck with the sale/trade.