Moosejaw now giving out free pinups
Display Avatars Sort By:
Lindsey N
(lindseynewbold) - MLife
Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 12:26:47 MDT Print View

One of the things I have always liked about the backcountry is getting away from society's norms.

moosejaw hottie poster offer

Text: Moosejaw has decided to celebrate not only dads this Father's Day but every gentleman who might be a dad. My friend, LeMarr, might be a dad. He hooked up with a random at the park about a year ago and hasn't seen the girl since. He's probably a dad now. You might be a dad too. Unless you're not. Please feel obligated to buy something for every gentleman you know because they may just be a dad.

Also, if you feel like getting your dad, or any other gentleman, something for this festive occasion, we recommend our new Moosejaw Hottie Poster for Dads. The Moosejaw Hottie Poster for Dads is free with ANY purchase. Just use code HOTTIE at check out and the poster will be free.

Edited by lindseynewbold on 06/11/2013 12:29:41 MDT.

Christopher *
(cfrey.0) - M

Locale: US East Coast
Re: Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 13:22:23 MDT Print View

Uhhhh ... wow. Is this actually for real?

I am going to assume this is some really awkward corporate attempt to sound youthful? Or is Moosejaw owned and managed by my 14 year old nephew? If "BOOGERS" is also a PROMO code, then it's definitely my nephew Kyle.

spelt with a t
(spelt) - F

Locale: SW/C PA
does appear to be real on 06/11/2013 13:30:12 MDT Print View

I would say complain using their contact page, but it's full of little digs that make think it's not just an error but the established, approved company attitude. Glad I've never bought anything there.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: does appear to be real on 06/11/2013 14:45:13 MDT Print View

Moosejaw has long used 'sex' and irreverence to sell, this isn't out of the ordinary for them at all.

Edited by idester on 06/11/2013 14:48:26 MDT.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 15:30:43 MDT Print View

What did they do for Mother's Day?

Daryl Daryl
(lyrad1) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest, USA, Earth
Re: Re: Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 19:58:31 MDT Print View

Ken,

Good one.

"What did they do for Mother's Day?" gave me a sudden, involuntary laugh.

I love it when that happens.

Ian B.
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Re: Re: Re: Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 20:31:26 MDT Print View

Don't get me wrong, I'm a healthy male and I understand their marketing strategy but I hear.....

"Uh, hey, baby. Damn we’re smooth. We’re gonna score”

...when I read this ad.

Edit: I guess what I'm trying to say is that they've identified their target audience and apparently the MPCs (mullets per capita) is pretty high.

Edited by IDBLOOM on 06/11/2013 22:18:54 MDT.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Re: Moosejaw now giving out free pinups on 06/11/2013 22:18:40 MDT Print View

She could be hotter.

Harald Hope
(hhope) - M

Locale: East Bay
yes she could on 06/16/2013 11:53:37 MDT Print View

Helsport Ringstind

While I can't afford the ringstind tent it's nice to see a model who looks like she actually does what is being promoted.

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: yes she could on 06/16/2013 12:22:31 MDT Print View

What??You like to see models that are pretty AND capable?? What is wrong with you?

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Re: yes she could on 06/16/2013 13:19:13 MDT Print View

It has happened.