Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
How much do you spend on food for a single day on the JMT
Display Avatars Sort By:
Roleigh Martin
(marti124) - MLife

Locale: Moderator-JohnMuirTrail Yahoo Group
How much do you spend on food for a single day on the JMT on 06/07/2013 20:45:24 MDT Print View

Hi,

In case you all do not know (some of you do), I am the lead moderator of the JohnMuirTrail Yahoo group (and lifetime member here at BPL) which currently has around 2000 members. For reasons that are personal but I presume would interest nearly everyone reading this who have done the JMT or who are planning on doing such, I want to know what is the average cost per day spent on food on the JMT for a day where all 3 meals are eaten on the trail. The below survey is very short and can be answered in less than 1-2 minutes. I am going to post this survey invite on a variety of social media sites where many of those on the site have done the JMT. I will post the results to each site I send the invite out.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XBZG5LY

Click here to take survey

Please only fill in your responses once even if you see this invite on more than one forum.

Thank you for your participation.

Roleigh Martin

Roleigh Martin
(marti124) - MLife

Re: please take food survey about JMT costs on 06/08/2013 21:34:35 MDT Print View

Bump. Original title was too long and not easily understood. Would like more people to please take this 1 minute short survey and indicate how much it costs for food to do a JMT hike.

Thanks!

Roleigh Martin
(marti124) - MLife

Re: please take food survey about JMT costs on 06/10/2013 12:01:01 MDT Print View

I have 52 responses so far but for statistical significance purposes I'd like to get more to take this short survey. Please, if you have done the JMT, or even a section of it, please take this short survey. It will take you less than 1-2 minutes.

This is my final plea. Thanks!

Roleigh Martin
(marti124) - MLife

Survey Results on Food Costs for JMT on 06/11/2013 15:23:26 MDT Print View

Thanks to all who responded (76 responses). The results are available here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7L_TrVYTWZRRElQM2pXU2V3SWs/edit?usp=sharing

Link