Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
Hose for Remote canister stove
Display Avatars Sort By:
Kevin Schneringer
(Slammer) - MLife

Locale: Oklahoma Flat Lands
Hose for Remote canister stove on 06/04/2013 07:16:41 MDT Print View

Anyone know where I can get a hose for a remote canister stove? I'm working on a MYOG stove and need hose.


Renais A
Brunton on 06/04/2013 14:07:23 MDT Print View

The Brunton remote canister converter includes both the hose and canister fitting. I got mine at REI a while ago. You can take off any pieces you don't want.

Steven Paris
(saparisor) - M

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Hose for Remote canister stove on 06/04/2013 14:36:00 MDT Print View


He has been making stoves a long time and has parts, including hoses

Stuart R
(Scunnered) - F

Locale: Scotland
Re: Hose for Remote canister stove on 06/05/2013 14:20:09 MDT Print View

Tubing used for unpressurized ethanol is NOT suitable for pressurised canister gas. For this you ideally need PTFE or PFE tube with a stainless braided outer. The closest commercially available hose I could find was micro-bore hydraulic hose, but this was still too stiff. Cannibalizing a Brunton stand is the easiest option.