Thats a great Story Jason, but didn't the actual series of events go more like this :
1) SMD delivered an excellent product
2) You decided you wanted a different color from a different company, but needed a way to return the item.
3) You set up your shelter on the Jersey Shore during hurricane Sandy, but the SMD tent held up to the challenge.
4) You took the tent to Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas to put the gear directly in the path of F4 and F5 tornados, but the shelter would not budge. At one point, not caught on video, but remored to be true, the shelter grew in size to protect a family caught out in the storms, and continue to grow until thousands of people were sheltered from the hail and wind. It was truly a miracle product.
5) But the color still bothered you, so eventually you gave up and took a knife to it, removing a tie out, and claiming a defective product.
Admit it, That is how it really went. Nothing comes defective, and everyone here knows that. That is a fact !
The paths some people take to get out of gear they regret purchasing just blows my mind.