Forum Index » GEAR » US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Claudio Zanoni
(zachiator) - M
US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/23/2013 05:55:19 MDT Print View

Hi All,

A few years ago an online shop helped me to get into UL with less hassle and less cost. The site was ultralite outfitters. Less hassle, since I could tell him a number of articles from different US-based cottages which he would collect and ship to me (Europe) in one shipment. Less cost since, I paid for one international shipment only instead of one. Also, a good number of the cottages would not ship internationally below a certain margin or just not at all...

Anyway, ultralite outfitters does not do custom orders anymore. I understand they want to open a physical store.

Anyone knows a store that would provide what I am looking for?

Cheers,
Claudio

Katharina ....
(Kat_P) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Coast
Re: US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/23/2013 05:59:57 MDT Print View

Se mi dici cosa vuoi forse posso aiutarti.

I may be able to help with this.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/23/2013 06:12:13 MDT Print View

nm

Edited by kthompson on 05/23/2013 06:14:12 MDT.

Doug I.
(idester) - MLife

Locale: MidAtlantic
Re: Re: US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/23/2013 09:13:07 MDT Print View

"Se mi dici cosa vuoi forse posso aiutarti."

I have no idea what this means, but it made me tingle. Gawd I love foreign languages......

Just call me Gomez.

Claudio Zanoni
(zachiator) - M
US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/28/2013 06:57:25 MDT Print View

@ Snap Judgement, what does nm mean?
@ Kat, you've got a PM.

Link .
(annapurna) - MLife
Re: US Store that collects UL orders and ships to Europe? on 05/28/2013 09:44:21 MDT Print View

nm means Never Mind