I think..... I have my cook kit narrowed down after stockpiling gear for a few years, I very rarely go solo, and keep my distances short, so I don't need this U.L. cookware. Most of its brand new or used under 5 times for testing. If you want the weights of anything let me know and I will post it.
1. Snow peak titanium 16oz pot with handles
2. Snow peak titanium bowl
3. Heineken mug, very clean cut lid with removable silicone finger saver
4. Esbit trifold titanium stove
5. White box alcohol stove XL
6. Gram weenie pro alcohol stove
7. Primer plate aluminum
8. Stuff sack for esbit stove and tyvek sack for Heineken mug.
9. Aluminum wind screen
10. Trail designs titanium gram cracker