November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB long-wide 3 season quilt
Display Avatars Sort By:
Lachlan Fysh
(lachlanfysh) - M
WTB long-wide 3 season quilt on 05/10/2013 18:21:01 MDT Print View

I was all set to pull the trigger on one of Tim's Revelation 20f quilts, but he's just run out of wide inner fabric. I could still grab one of his Rev X quilts, but I'm not a fan of the 30d on my JRB summer quilt, so that's not my preference.

Long shot, but anyone selling anything 6'6 and wide rated somewhere in the 15-30 range?

Cheers, Lachlan

Rick Hay

Locale: Indiana
Quilt on 05/11/2013 19:26:30 MDT Print View

I have a JRB Katadhin quilt I'd like to sell. It was used one night under my hammock and my wife and I used it 5 nights car camping in the Smokies. I was hoping we could make it work for us instead of 2 bags but she hogs the covers too much. It would work for us in temps above the 40's but we had lows in the lower 30's and it was just a little drafty for me. She had it tucked in pretty good on her side.