I am hiking the PCT sobo this year and trying to clean out some gear that I don't plan on using anymore to clear up some space and make the move easier. All prices include shipping. Please contact me at andrew.g.zajac(at)gmail.com if you are interested. I would prefer to do all transactions using paypal.
1. Icebreaker Sierra Hoody size large ($120) - I have only worn it once or twice and it is still in perfect condition. It is warm and has an awesome fleecey interior. The arms were just too short for me, but I'm 6'4" and long limbed so it should fit most. 100% wool.
2. Columbia L/S button up size large ($30) - Same problem as the icebreaker hoody, just not long enough in the sleeves for me. Otherwise, it is in like new condition. Material is 100% cotton.
3. Icebreaker Beast 150 Boxer Brief size large ($30) - SOLD
4. REI Sahara Cargo pant large 34" inseam - SOLD
5. The North Face 100 weight microfleece size XL ($30) - Again with sleeve length, they were just too short. I just dealt with it for a while though so I have worn it quite a bit. It is still in good condition though and should have lots of life yet.
6. Geigerrig the rig $50 - http://geigerrig.shptron.com/p/the-rig-black?pp=8&pp=8 definitely not ultralight, but still very fun. It is basically a pressurized hydration pack. Still in pretty good condition too.