Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Lots of men's size large and some miscellaneous

Display Avatars Sort By:
Andrew Zajac
(AZajac)

Locale: South West
FS: Lots of men's size large and some miscellaneous on 05/09/2013 10:19:32 MDT Print View

I am hiking the PCT sobo this year and trying to clean out some gear that I don't plan on using anymore to clear up some space and make the move easier. All prices include shipping. Please contact me at andrew.g.zajac(at)gmail.com if you are interested. I would prefer to do all transactions using paypal.

1. Icebreaker Sierra Hoody size large ($120) - I have only worn it once or twice and it is still in perfect condition. It is warm and has an awesome fleecey interior. The arms were just too short for me, but I'm 6'4" and long limbed so it should fit most. 100% wool.
sierra front
sierra back

2. Columbia L/S button up size large ($30) - Same problem as the icebreaker hoody, just not long enough in the sleeves for me. Otherwise, it is in like new condition. Material is 100% cotton.
columbia front
columbia back

3. Icebreaker Beast 150 Boxer Brief size large ($30) - SOLD

4. REI Sahara Cargo pant large 34" inseam - SOLD

5. The North Face 100 weight microfleece size XL ($30) - Again with sleeve length, they were just too short. I just dealt with it for a while though so I have worn it quite a bit. It is still in good condition though and should have lots of life yet.tnf fleece fronttnf fleece back

6. Geigerrig the rig $50 - http://geigerrig.shptron.com/p/the-rig-black?pp=8&pp=8 definitely not ultralight, but still very fun. It is basically a pressurized hydration pack. Still in pretty good condition too.the rig

Edited by AZajac on 05/11/2013 16:58:01 MDT.

Don Bushek
(donb) - M

Locale: Minneapolis
REI pants on 05/09/2013 14:04:18 MDT Print View

I'll take the pants. An email is on its way.

Don

Andrew Zajac
(AZajac)

pants sold to Don on 05/09/2013 14:34:55 MDT Print View

the REI pants have been sold

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
boxer briefs on 05/09/2013 19:05:42 MDT Print View

I'll but these. I just sent you a PM. Thanks

Andrew Zajac
(AZajac)

sold on 05/11/2013 16:59:02 MDT Print View

boxer briefs are sold

Andrew Zajac
(AZajac)

Re: FS: Lots of men's size large and some miscellaneous on 05/18/2013 15:40:07 MDT Print View

BUMP

JJ Willcoxon
(H2Oboy) - M

Locale: Midwest
Geigerrig Rig on 05/19/2013 00:36:47 MDT Print View

How much wear is on it? How tough are these to clean. I haven't seen one first hand yet. But, have heard that they can work as a shower system too (pressurized).

Andrew Zajac
(AZajac)

Re: Geigerrig Rig on 05/19/2013 10:10:10 MDT Print View

Very little wear, just some dirt. I assume you cleaning question was about the water bladder which isn't difficult to clean. It has a roll top and a clip so a nice big opening at the top. The instructions suggest flipping it inside out and scrubbing it that way. Let me know if you have any more questions.