Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
For Sale or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets
Display Avatars Sort By:
todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Locale: Sunshine State
SOLD: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/06/2013 20:43:39 MDT Print View

EDIT: Pack is SOLD...

Size M/L with hipbelt pockets in Beautiful condition - used a little but no damage or stains.

$85 shipped ConUS, Paypal personal or add 3% for paypal fees. Quite a discount compared to new CDT price.

I need a Large Torso/Medium belt CDT. If you have one of those and wish to trade, please PM me!

This was the predecessor to the current CDT, prior to name change. Primary difference, as I can tell, is that the belt pockets are removable on the Conduit, and are not on the CDT.

Edited by funnymoney on 06/19/2013 18:02:03 MDT.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Price Drop or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/08/2013 06:50:53 MDT Print View

$80 shipped...see above

This is an absolute steal for a pack of this quality. Comfy shoulder straps, if I do say so.

Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

Locale: Northern Minnesota
sizing on 05/08/2013 08:49:31 MDT Print View

So the pack is a size medium? What size is the hipbelt?

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Re: For Sale or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/08/2013 12:19:02 MDT Print View

The belt is a Large, I'm a 34" waist and have a good bit of adjustment going larger or smaller.

Sean Monahan
(Zvolen) - F

Locale: CA Central Valley
Torso? on 05/08/2013 15:40:01 MDT Print View

But the torso is a medium?

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Re: For Sale or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/08/2013 18:02:40 MDT Print View

Sorry about that, yes, the torso is Medium.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Re: For Sale or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/10/2013 19:57:10 MDT Print View

Bumpity...If the pockets were attached it would be a CDT. I don't get the lack of love! :)

Ian B.
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Re: Re: For Sale or trade: ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/10/2013 22:48:24 MDT Print View

Great pack great price and lots to love. I plan on buying one after I send them a check for a Circuit. Sadly, I need a large and my kid needs a small.

todd harper
(funnymoney) - MLife

Price Reduced! ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/20/2013 20:40:46 MDT Print View

$75 shipped ConUS! Someone's gotta grab this pack - honestly at this price it's the best pack value I've seen in a long time!

Alan Vales
(avales)

Locale: Midwest
Re: Price Reduced! ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/20/2013 21:03:04 MDT Print View

Interested. Been looking for a new (to me) pack to lighten my load. So it matches the CDT besides the pockets on the hipbelt not being removable?

Weight about the same? 21oz?

EDITED

Sorry I was checking out the stats on the CDT and thinking it was the one I had been checking out. Bummer, would have been glad to pick this up at such a great price, but not ready to go without an internal frame yet

Edited by avales on 05/20/2013 21:19:12 MDT.

Clayton Mauritzen
(GlacierRambler) - F - M

Locale: NW Montana
Re: Re: Price Reduced! ULA Conduit w/hipbelt pockets on 05/20/2013 21:20:18 MDT Print View

The side pockets were changed as well, I believe. Still an excellent pack at a fantastic price.

Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

Locale: Northern Minnesota
photos on 05/20/2013 21:40:54 MDT Print View

Would you mind posting a few photos of the pack loaded? I am curious as to the slant of the side pockets.

Thank you!