Forum Index » Chaff » Fry Baked Hikers to be charged for SAR?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Erik Basil
(EBasil) - M

Locale: Atzlan
Fry Baked Hikers to be charged for SAR? on 05/02/2013 16:13:38 MDT Print View

Oh, you'll get the reference...

4+ days lost in Trabuco Canyon, after trailheading at Holy Jim, it turns out SAR might be sending a bill to famed hikers "Fluffy and Donut":

"Cendoya and Kyndall Jack, 18, had gone on what was supposed to be an easy day hike on Sunday, March 31. The pair got lost in the wilderness and were eventually rescued separately, several days later. Cendoya was discovered first, shoeless and less than a mile from his car on Wednesday. Jack was discovered the next day, also shoeless and clinging to a near-vertical rocky wall on the mountain.

...Cendoya said he had lucid dreams and hallucinations that included feeling the presence of Jesus and his deceased friend, notes AP. Jack said she thought the whole thing was a dream, and that she was being eaten by a python. She also tried to eat dirt and rocks, and thought she was sipping water from a straw that turned out to be a tree branch...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/02/nicolas-cendoya-arrested_n_3201861.html?ncid=wsc-dl-cards-headline

Justin Baker
(justin_baker) - F

Locale: Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Fry Baked Hikers to be charged for SAR? on 05/02/2013 17:03:34 MDT Print View

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co

spelt !
(spelt) - F

Locale: SW/C PA
Re: Fry Baked Hikers to be charged for SAR? on 05/02/2013 19:09:14 MDT Print View

I seriously thought you were snarking, not actually quoting! Holy cow.

Ian B.
(IDBLOOM) - MLife

Locale: PNW
Re: Fry Baked Hikers to be charged for SAR? on 05/03/2013 05:37:59 MDT Print View

"We're in the Spirit World...... did you see the size of that chicken?"

Thomas Vree
(Exploriment) - F

Locale: Niagara Escarpment
Marooned morons on 05/09/2013 02:26:05 MDT Print View

Just like I distinguish between "cyclists" and "people on bicyclesā€¯, I also distinguish between "hikers" and "people in the woods".

What a pair of dolts.

Best wishes to the SAR that was injured.