Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
New pants: Railriders, Patagonia, OR, Smartwool
Display Avatars Sort By:
terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
New pants: Railriders, Patagonia, OR, Smartwool on 05/02/2013 00:35:23 MDT Print View

If you have any interest in these clothes please send me a P.M.

First I have a brand new pair of railriders extreme adventure pants. Size 36 x 32 the color is slate. You can look them up for details at http://www.railriders.com/men-treme-adventure-pant-p-951.html?cPath=104_110 $99 new I'm asking $75 including shippingrailridersrailriders

Next for sale is a new pair of patagonia pants from the GI series. I think GI II. The size is XL x 32 inseam. They are zip off convertible pants and on my scale they weigh 13.5 oz. $79 new I'm asking $40 including shipping. 1 rear zip pocket, 2 front pockets and 1 side pocket.patagoniapatagoniapatagonia

Also for sale a new pair of OR zip off convertible pants. The equinox model I think. The size is 36 x 32. The weight is 11.75 oz. 2 rear mesh pockets, 2 front mesh pockets, ankle zips and a shock cord at the ankle hem. New cost is $79 asking $40 including shipping.ORORor

Lastly I am selling 1 new pair of smartwool micro weight briefs. The size is XL. They are $40 new. Asking $20 including shipping.swsw

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
pants on 05/06/2013 00:06:25 MDT Print View

Bump