FS: EE Revelation X 40 Long Wide overstuffed
Display Avatars Sort By:
whalen e
(whalen) - M

Locale: PNW
FS: EE Revelation X 40 Long Wide overstuffed on 04/27/2013 18:28:40 MDT Print View

$160 shipped.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling an EE Revelation X 40 overstuffed. Long Wide. Black inside & out. No flaws whatsoever. It was bought in Dec. 2012. Used it half dozen times but as a big guy, I've learned that I prefer a sleeping bag, despite the extra ounces.

Overstuff: I don't remember an exact percentage for overstuff. I think at the time you only had an 'overfill' option, not percentage.

Length: 83-84 (depending on how flat u stretch it)
Shoulder width: 58-60 (depending on how flat u stretch it)
Weight: 22.9 oz (* if u cut buckles and went with bungee chord, u could probably drop another 2 oz)

*** I did modify the quilt slightly. Shortly after I bought the quilt Tim showed the 2013 updates. I preferred the straps instead of the bungee chords. So I sewed the buckles onto the loops that were already attached. I think it is a better system. However, nothing was cut off, so if you don't like the buckles & straps simply unstitch the thread, take off the buckles, and return it to the original (although you'd have to provide the bungee chord). ***

Let me know if you have any questions. Thx for looking.FullBuckleQuiltWeight

Edited by whalen on 04/27/2013 21:36:26 MDT.