Forum Index » Gear Deals » Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10)

Display Avatars Sort By:
Brian Land
(bland)

Locale: Missouri
Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10) on 04/27/2013 18:19:32 MDT Print View

$7.05 for ten 52" x 84" blankets. Each one comes in an individual bag, and weighs 48g (with the bag), 46g without. The paperwork in them reads "Made in China for EverReady First Aid"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GCRWCG/ref=ox_ya_os_product

Jason G
(JasonG) - F

Locale: iceberg lake
1? on 04/28/2013 19:13:51 MDT Print View

if somebody buys em and wants to part with one of them ill take one for a couple bucks

Lawson Kline
(Mountainfitter) - M

Locale: LawsonEquipment.com
Cheap on 04/29/2013 09:17:28 MDT Print View

That is cheap, but I am not sure if an emergency blanket is one product that I would want to skimp on price. I mean after all it is designed to safe your life. I am not sure about everyone else, but life is worth alot more than $.70.

Stephen Barber
(grampa) - MLife

Locale: SoCal
Great ground cloth! on 04/29/2013 10:20:38 MDT Print View

If you're inclined to use some sort of ground cloth under your pad, these would do well. And if they get trashed in a week, you're not out much$$$, and have more to replace it with. I just ordered a set for my grandkids' use this summer.

Barry P
(BarryP) - F

Locale: Eastern Idaho (moved from Midwest)
Re: Emergency Mylar Thermal Blankets (Pack of 10) on 04/30/2013 11:03:00 MDT Print View

After a couple o uses, these types of blankets start losing their silver coating on everything; and leave a mess at camp. The more expensive ones (with the red print) keep their coating better.

Fyi,
-Barry