I live just outside Baltimore and we had some truly gnarly weather the past few days. Nearly 4" of rain fell in a two or three hour period.
As it happens, the day before I had seam sealed the tent and left it to dry. By the time I came out to break it down, the rain had started to fall so instead of having a sopping wet tent on the porch, I just left it up until the sun came back. I can say with certainty that the tent handled it admirably. With that in mind, there are three places where you're going to want to spend a little bit more time seam sealing, and that's where Henry has sewn in three circular patches with velcro to hold on the third pole. This was literally the only place where water got in despite nearly 36 hours of constant heavy downpour. Also the sides of the tent extending almost all the way to the ground means that there is little to no splashing. We had flashfloods, and there was a torrent of water flowing underneath, but it stayed dry. I spent a bit of time in the tent for fun, and was impressed with how much ventilation can be achieved by leaving the vestibules mostly open on one side, and just partially open on the other (that way you can keep your gear on one side.
Something else is that this morning when I went to go out and check, a significant amount of condensation had formed (because I had closed both vestibules and we had a pretty significant change in temperature and humidity). But after shaking it around almost none had fallen to the floor. I think this is in part due to two design elements. The first is minimal seams that act as collecting points, and the second is the vertical walls.
Anyway, I'm really really impressed with this tent and am excited to take it backpacking this summer. If anybody wants to see other features/pictures let me know and I'll snap a few after my second round of seamsealing dries this afternoon (I just touched up the three spots mentioned earlier).