Spring Clean Gear Sale - Snow Peak, GoLite, Bush Buddy, Hennessy, Warbonnet, POE
Display Avatars Sort By:
David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Locale: Bay Area
Spring Clean Gear Sale - Snow Peak, GoLite, Bush Buddy, Hennessy, Warbonnet, POE on 04/27/2013 12:37:15 MDT Print View

Cleaning out the gear closet....

All items include shipping in the CONUS. Paypal preferred, private option only. PM me and I'll try to keep track of the buyers in the order they contact me. But first to pay will get the item.

Bush Buddy Ultra. Used 2-3 times. Fun but don't really need it. (The Snow Peak pot listed below fits inside this stove). $100.00.

Snow Peak .8 Liter pot with the fry pan lid. Discoloration on the exterior from use with the Bush Buddy. Fits in the Bush Buddy. $30.00.

GoLite Shangri-La 1 Nest. I never used it and it might have been new when I got it. $40.00.

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Uberlite pad. Quirky minimalist pad, never used it. Weighs 9 ounces. $30.00.

Hennessy Expedition Assym Hammock. Zipper Queen side entry option and snake skins included. $125.00.

Warbonnet 3-Season Yeti underquilt. Like new. $130.00.

brent driggers
(cadyak) - MLife

Locale: southwest georgia
nest on 04/27/2013 19:05:11 MDT Print View

Ill take the Sl-1 nest.
thanks.

Sean Craig
(stcraig@hotmail.com) - MLife

Locale: Western NY
Snow Peak on 04/27/2013 19:53:33 MDT Print View

I'll take the Snow Peak.

PM Sent

Karen Kennedy
(karenk) - MLife

Locale: NE NSW - Australian subtropics
Underquilt on 04/27/2013 23:09:59 MDT Print View

PM sent on underquilt.

David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Bump & Update - Spring Clean Gear Sale - Snow Peak, GoLite, Bush Buddy, Hennessy, Warbonnet, POE" on 04/28/2013 21:05:24 MDT Print View

Updated as noted:

All items include shipping in the CONUS. Paypal preferred, private option only. PM me and I'll try to keep track of the buyers in the order they contact me. But first to pay will get the item.

Bush Buddy Ultra. Used 2-3 times. Fun but don't really need it. (The Snow Peak pot listed below fits inside this stove). $100.00. SPF

Snow Peak .8 Liter pot with the fry pan lid. Discoloration on the exterior from use with the Bush Buddy. Fits in the Bush Buddy. $30.00. SPF

GoLite Shangri-La 1 Nest. I never used it and it might have been new when I got it. $40.00. SOLD

Pacific Outdoor Equipment Uberlite pad. Quirky minimalist pad, never used it. Weighs 9 ounces. $30.00.

Hennessy Expedition Assym Hammock. Zipper Queen side entry option and snake skins included. $125.00.

Warbonnet 3-Season Yeti underquilt. Like new. $130.00.

David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Bump & Update: Spring Clean Gear Sale - Snow Peak, GoLite, Bush Buddy, Hennessy, Warbonnet, POE on 05/01/2013 10:32:20 MDT Print View

Thanks buyers! Shipping out today. Updated as noted:

Bush Buddy Ultra. Used 2-3 times. Fun but don't really need it. (The Snow Peak pot listed below fits inside this stove). $100.00. SOLD.

Snow Peak .8 Liter pot with the fry pan lid. Discoloration on the exterior from use with the Bush Buddy. Fits in the Bush Buddy. $30.00. SOLD.

GoLite Shangri-La 1 Nest. I never used it and it might have been new when I got it. $40.00. SOLD

Warbonnet 3-Season Yeti underquilt. Like new. $130.00. SOLD.

Edited by davidlutz on 05/01/2013 10:32:51 MDT.

David Lutz
(davidlutz)

Spring Clean Gear Sale - Snow Peak, GoLite, Bush Buddy, Hennessy, Warbonnet, POE" on 05/02/2013 15:47:35 MDT Print View

Closing out this thread.........