Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS -- ULA CDT, YMG Tarp and bug tent, and GoLite sleeping bag

Display Avatars Sort By:
George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
FS -- ULA CDT, YMG Tarp and bug tent, and GoLite sleeping bag on 04/23/2013 22:27:30 MDT Print View

I feel like I have a very good idea of what gear I like and will be using for the next few years so I want to try to sell everything else I have. I have quite a bit of new things that I acquired in order to test, bought on impulse (usually a night out with friends and a few brews will do that to me), or just bought and decided that I liked my original gear better.

FS -- New ULA CDT, size medium/medium. Asking $115 shipped. bought off amazon with amazon credit in order to test it. Selling it because I like my REI Flash 45 better. Have only used it to carry books to my car one day.

FS -- like-new Yama Mountain Gear (YMG) Stratiform 1 tarp. Asking $90 shipped. I seam-sealed this myself and have spent two nights under it. This is a case where I simply like what I had before better.

FS -- like-new YMG But Tent 1.0. Asking $65 shipped. Bought along with the tarp above, this had an extra side entry as well as the regular front entry. Made to fit under the Stratiform. No holes, rips, abrasions, etc. Not nearly as small as a bug bivy, but still rather cramped.

FS -- used GoLite Adrenaline sleeping bag, size regular. Asking $145 shipped (shipping sleeping bags is expensive!). Weighs around 25oz iirc and is the rated for 1+ seasons (35-40 degrees). I've slept warm in this down to 25 degrees with a good pad and proper insulation (long underwear). Has an interesting front zip. Packs down small. Has no rips, tears, or abrasions; zipper works great and the down doesn't leak out at all. Selling this because I've switched to quilts.

Pics and more info of the YMG gear are located here (http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=74813&skip_to_post=639228#639228). The pack is in new condition and has no flaws at all. I can post pics of the bag if anyone is interested.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
update on 04/28/2013 11:50:07 MDT Print View

Pack has been sold and shipped.