Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTB Yellow Sil Duomid

Display Avatars Sort By:
Pete Garcia
(pgjgarcia) - MLife

Locale: SE PA
WTB Yellow Sil Duomid on 04/23/2013 08:26:27 MDT Print View

I know this is a longshot, but anyone have a yellow Duomid they'd be willing to part with? Hoping that someone is updating to a cuben version!

Thanks!

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
duomid on 04/23/2013 18:09:06 MDT Print View

Hi, I'm not sure how set you are on Yellow. I have the grey duomid. It was bought last Fall time and has never been used. It is seam sealed and in perfect condition with guy lines and stuff sack. It has been loosely stored. If you are interested let me know. I was thinking of posting it for sale soon anyway since I haven't used it yet. $190 which includes shipping will save you $30 and a bit of time.

Pete Garcia
(pgjgarcia) - MLife

Re: duomid on 04/24/2013 08:35:47 MDT Print View

Thanks, but I really do have my heart set on yellow. I just sat here trying to convince myself otherwise, but to no avail. Sorry, but I certainly appreciate the offer and hope someone else sees this and picks it up off of you!

Reggie Garrett
(regarrett) - M

Locale: Lost in the mountains
Yellow DuoMid on 04/24/2013 09:42:23 MDT Print View

I ordered a yellow DuoMid from MLD last month and it was in my hands in less than a week.

Pete Garcia
(pgjgarcia) - MLife

Re: Yellow DuoMid on 04/24/2013 09:53:02 MDT Print View

That's insane! I waited over a month for an Evernew 2L bladder & 475 ml ti cup!

Edited by pgjgarcia on 04/24/2013 16:02:17 MDT.

Malcolm Smith
(brothersmith)

Locale: Midlands
Re: duomid on 04/24/2013 13:36:44 MDT Print View

Hi Terry,
If the Duomid is still for sale and your willing to post to the UK I will take it. You can contact me at brothersmith101 AT gmail DOT com to discuss postage cost

Cheers
Malc

Edited by brothersmith on 04/24/2013 13:39:50 MDT.

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
duomid grey on 04/24/2013 15:55:28 MDT Print View

Hi, sorry Pete for hijacking your thread. For the rest of you thanks for your interest. Sale is pending to Stuart. Then next in line is Phil, Joshua and Malcolm. I will post here when I have a confirmation on the sale.

Pete Garcia
(pgjgarcia) - MLife

Re: duomid grey on 04/24/2013 16:01:39 MDT Print View

No worries Terry, glad some good came of the thread! If anybody has a yellow Duomid, let me know! I may have to bite the bullet and get one direct from MLD after hearing about a 1 week turnaround, but I'm still hesitant after such a long wait recently. I'm usually a cup-half-full type of guy, but without the cup, I didn't know what to think

Stuart .
(lotuseater) - M

Locale: Where the air is thin
Turnaround on 04/24/2013 16:57:49 MDT Print View

Pete - The one week turnaround was likely due to unusual circumstances. Back in February Ron ran out of grey silnylon and could only fulfil orders in yellow sil or cuben. I ordered a cricket tent in yellow at that time and it arrived 14 days after I ordered it. Once Ron took delivery of grey sil ("silmageddon" I think he called it), normal lead times of ~8 weeks resumed across the board. Around this time of year that usually extends to 10-12 weeks on some product lines.

Stephen M
(stephenm) - MLife

Locale: Lartnec Nagihcim
Yellow is nice on 04/24/2013 18:36:05 MDT Print View

I must say that the yellow Silnylon that MLD use is very cheerful especially in winter.

terry tiedeman
(Terry62) - F
duomid grey on 04/24/2013 18:43:41 MDT Print View

OK, I sold the grey duomid to Phil. Sorry to the rest of you! Thanks