Forum Index » On the Web » Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths?"

Display Avatars Sort By:
Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths? on 06/30/2013 22:20:45 MDT Print View

Moderator, move this to Chaff.

+ 1 even though it is impossible. There you go Matthew, you can put me on your list of BPL liberals that you don't like.

I listened to a long interview with Dan Baum, author of Gun Guys, recently and he made a lot of sense most of the time.
http://danbaum.com/Nine_Lives/About_Gun_Guys.html

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F - M

Locale: Oregon
put me on your list on 06/30/2013 23:52:51 MDT Print View

"There you go Matthew, you can put me on your list of BPL liberals that you don't like. "

Unlike our President, I don't keep an "enemies" list. You have every right to your opinions, as do I. And I also try not to judge people solely on their political leanings. I never said I don't like anyone on BPL. Ever.

M

Edited by bigfoot2 on 06/30/2013 23:54:13 MDT.

Jason Elsworth
(jephoto) - M

Locale: New Zealand
Headline: "Why does America lose its head over 'terror' but ignore its daily gun deaths? on 07/01/2013 00:47:26 MDT Print View

Unlike our President, I don't keep an "enemies" list.

Try and make a post without bringing politics into it.

You have every right to your opinions, as do I.

I never said you didn't. Ever. How do you know that our opinions on this topic aren't identical? Perhaps you are judging me solely on my political leanings? The same way that you categorised those who had a different opinion from you on gun control as liberals.

Justin Baker
(justin_baker) - F

Locale: west coast best coast
Re: put me on your list on 07/01/2013 00:51:11 MDT Print View

You are wearing a kilt, your argument is invalid.

Matthew Perry
(bigfoot2) - F - M

Locale: Oregon
KILT on 07/01/2013 10:35:56 MDT Print View

"You are wearing a kilt, your argument is invalid"

Justin....""are you DAFT, Sissy-Girl?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJVFJ2kb62c

M

Edited by bigfoot2 on 07/01/2013 10:38:35 MDT.