I have a complete hammock setup I'd like to sell. It consists of everything you need to hang:
1. Warbonnet Traveler Hammock: single layer, 1.1 oz fabric. I didn't like the original lay of the hammock, so I re-whipped the hammock myself to make it more comfortable and it's been great ever since. The hammock is in good condition and has no rips or tears.
2. Whoopie slings: 1 green and 1 blue whoopie sling, 7/64th'' Amsteel, purchased from Arrowhead Equipment.
3. Tree straps: 2 tree straps from Arrowhead Equipment. Both are 5'6'' long. They have a loop only at one end.
4. Bishop bag: double-sided, mesh stuff sack
5. Toggles: two lightweight toggles for when you set up with the Marlin Spike Hitch. I made these from an old aluminum Easton stake and filed down the edges to make sure they are nice and smooth.
The entire setup weighs a total of 10.97 oz.
The hammock with the whoopie slings:
With a pillow thrown in it:
Top of tree straps, bishop bag, and aluminum toggles:
Everything all wrapped up in the bishop bag:
I put together this setup a little over a year and a half ago and used it a half-dozen times, but it hasn't seen any use in the past year. How about $50 shipped CONUS for everything? Send me a PM with any questions!