Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Zimmerbuilt Xpac Backpack
Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Dominic Martin
(pauldominicmartin)
FS: Zimmerbuilt Xpac Backpack $300 Shipped (OBO) on 04/18/2013 20:14:39 MDT Print View

i am selling my Zimmerbuilt Xpac Backpack. I had it made custom for me at the end of January 2013 and have hardly used it. It is an amazing Pack and looks alot like the Eugenius Pack with a few more tweaks. It weighs 33 ounces with the aluminum stays on the pack and the dimensions are 12" wide by 8.5" deep by 23" tall for the main pack and the roll top would add 10" to the height for a total height of 33". This gives the main pack a volume of 3100ci and with the roll top a volume of roughly 4,400ci. It has 2 hip pouches and a removable someone with a 30-32" waist belt. The only reason I am selling it is cause I was intending to use it as a commuter pack and am not much of a backpacker and hiker but wanted something I could have custom made. It's just too much pack for my needs even though when wearing it it really is feather light.... It's so awesome!!! I paid $375 and am hoping to get something in the range of $300 shipped (but negotiatble) since I only just purchased it and have used it less then a handful of times. My loss is your gain on this amazing pack!!! It has never been in the wilderness or even in the rain.... Payments through PayPal Gift please.... email me for more pics of questions: pauldominicmartin1@gmail.com

front
left side 3img src="/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1366337479_80173.jpg" alt="left side 2" width="550" height="688">shoulder strapsright side w/ hip bag and beltright side 2right sideside

Edited by pauldominicmartin on 04/18/2013 20:33:25 MDT.

Mark Andrews
(buldogge) - F

Locale: Midwest
Specs? on 04/18/2013 20:58:13 MDT Print View

Questions:

What kind of volume/depth does that tall back pocket have?

What is the torso length?

TIA
-Mark in St. Louis

Paul Dominic Martin
(pauldominicmartin)
Torso length on 04/19/2013 02:07:52 MDT Print View

The torso length was made for me. I'm a small-medium at 17.5". It has a front pocket, 2 water bottle pockets, a main pack volume of 3100ci and 4400 with the roll top at top volume. 2 sets of compression straps on the right and left side, 2 compression straps on the bottom similar to the MLD Exodus pack so that it can be a more streamline daypack, and also a bear canister top strap with a roll top closure on top. It has a removable hip belt and I'm in the range of 30-32" but I think it'll accommodate up to 36" and it also comes with 2 Xpac hip pouches and the aluminum stay which remains inside the pack for better structure but not necessary. As well shock cord lashing to to dry items. In all it weighs about 33oz and all the side straps and bottom straps can be removed to lessen the weight. It has load lifters on the backpack straps as well as a haul loop. Hope that clarifies things. It's an incredible pack and the Xpac with partial dyneema on the backpack strap makes this a very waterproof bag so no backpack cover is necessary. No rips, tears, stains, etc. since I've had this less than 2.5 months. Again my loss is your gain. Asking $300 (shipped) or obo.

Mark Andrews
(buldogge) - F

Locale: Midwest
Re: Torso length on 04/19/2013 06:11:02 MDT Print View

I had a guy interested , but the torso is too small.

Good luck with your sale...I love my Zimmerbuilt...someone is gonna end up with a really nice pack!

-Mark

Paul Dominic Martin
(pauldominicmartin)
Zimmerbuilt on 04/19/2013 09:36:21 MDT Print View

Thanks mark. This thing is amazing!!!! 0:)

Paul Dominic Martin
(pauldominicmartin)
Bump on 04/20/2013 11:47:50 MDT Print View

Bump1

Paul Dominic Martin
(pauldominicmartin)
SOLD to BOB on 04/20/2013 13:19:25 MDT Print View

Sold to Bob!!!! Enjoy this amazing pack!!!! 0:)