Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB Big Agnes Fly Creek 2
Display Avatars Sort By:
Slaton Whatley
(AlpinistoOutdoors)

Locale: Catalinas, Saguaro, Grand Canyon
WTB Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 on 04/12/2013 22:56:26 MDT Print View

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to buy a Big Agnes Fly Creek UL2. I guide in the Grand Canyon and am required to carry some sort of shelter with me. I've tried bivy sacks and tarps. Both work fine but at the end of a long day and after washing dishes many times I just want to throw up a quick tent and have a little privacy from my clients. Unfortunately the bivy and tarp don't give me a ton of either.

Also want this for when my girlfriend and I do personal trips. It seems to be one of the lightest, at least semi-freestanding tents out there. Again trying to avoid anything that requires a lot of staking out (hard ground) or time to set up. So yeah let me know if you're selling a 1 or 2!

James Walton
(Backcountryasm) - M

Locale: south
BA fly creek on 04/13/2013 08:27:58 MDT Print View

Ive got a 1p fly creek that I've only had out on two nights. Have all stakes, bags etc... No tears, scrapes, blemishes or stains. Ive also got a tyvek ground sheet I can include in the deal. Shipped conus PayPal gift $200.00

Slaton Whatley
(AlpinistoOutdoors)

Locale: Catalinas, Saguaro, Grand Canyon
Pictures? on 04/13/2013 10:33:22 MDT Print View

Hey James,

I'm really interested in this tent. Do you have any photos you could send me? If there is any wear and tear would you include a shot of that. It's a great price and I'm pretty set on it. You can email the photos directly to me at alpinisto22@gmail.com if you don't mind.

Thanks!

Bill Law
(williamlaw) - M

Locale: SF Bay Area
Re: WTB Big Agnes Fly Creek 2 on 04/13/2013 10:36:19 MDT Print View

I have one I'm looking to sell. I've switched to the Copper Spur.

The tent is in excellent condition. Lightly used for a couple of seasons. I have the footprint also, if you would like that, too. Send me a PM. I'd like to get $250 for the tent plus footprint.

Bill Law

James Walton
(Backcountryasm) - M

Locale: south
BA Fly creek ul1 on 04/13/2013 10:49:12 MDT Print View

Email sent