Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS - Men's Merino Wool Garment BUNDLES - Various Sizes/Styles
Display Avatars Sort By:
Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

Locale: Creation
FS - Men's Merino Wool Garment BUNDLES - Various Sizes/Styles on 04/12/2013 11:36:17 MDT Print View

All prices include shipping to the U.S.
Please add 4% if you're not paying with the PayPal gift option. I prefer PayPal but may except a Money Order.

You can PM me or e-mail drussell0023@yahoo.com

*I have two dogs and somehow a few hairs end up on every garment I own, new or used...nothing a lint roller/wash wouldn't fix.
Just a heads up for the allergic among us!

*I'm offering the following in bundles only because I don't feel like spending hours to ship everything separately, I hope you understand. These have been accumulated to wear by my girlfriend and I - no profit is gained from resale.
*First come first serve, interest does not justify a claim.

Bundle #1 - LARGE:
All are size LARGE by measurement and are made by various designer brands. None of these have holes or defects and are in great condition. Total of 6 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine). (Willing to sell with bundle #2 for $130)
SOLD $70

SOLD Bundle #2 - LARGE:
All are size LARGE by measurement and are made by various designer brands. None of these have holes or defects and are in great condition. Total of 6 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine). (Willing to sell with bundle #1 for $130)
SOLD $70

Bundle #3 - MEDIUM:
All are size MEDIUM by measurement and are made by various designer brands. None of these have holes or defects and are in great condition. Total of 6 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine).
SOLD $70

S
Bundle #4 - SMALL:
All are size SMALL by measurement and are made by various designer brands. None of these have holes or defects and are in great condition. Total of 4 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine). The 1/4 zip is amazing quality, comparable to an Icebreaker 320 expedition weight.
$55

XL
Bundle #5 - XL DEFECTS:
All are size XL by measurement and are made by various designer brands. These have a single hole or multiple small holes but are in wearable condition or could be easily repaired. Total of 3 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine).
$30 or $24 if bought with another bundle.

Bundle #6 - LARGE DEFECTS:
All are size LARGE by measurement and are made by various designer brands. These have a single hole or multiple small holes but are in wearable condition or could be easily repaired. Total of 6 shirts - All 100% Merino Wool (Mostly Extrafine).
SOLD $60 OR $40 if bought with another bundle.

Blends
Bundle #7 - XL Merino Wool Blends:
All are size XL by measurement and are made by various designer brands. None of these have holes or defects and are in great condition. Total of 3 shirts.
From left to right: 1) %85 Merino/%15 Cashmere, 2) %50 Merino/%50 Acrylic, 3) %80 Merino/%20 Polyester
$35 or $30 if bought with another bundle.

Edited by Superfluous_Grizzly on 05/02/2013 09:39:27 MDT.

Rodney Mruk
(rodney_mruk) - M

Locale: Northeast Oregon
Bundle #5 on 04/13/2013 08:49:39 MDT Print View

Dan,

I am interested in Bundle #5, the three XL 100% merino shirts. However, from the photos it is difficult to tell the weight of the fabric and the weight of the shirt. Can you give me the weight of each garment? With that info I can better make a decision.

Thanks,
Rodney

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

update on 04/13/2013 08:50:55 MDT Print View

Still available. Offer on multiple bundles!

Bundle #2 sold.

Edited by Superfluous_Grizzly on 04/13/2013 08:56:24 MDT.

Anthony Weston
(anthonyweston) - MLife

Locale: Southern CA
m on 04/13/2013 10:05:03 MDT Print View

Dan,

I'll take buncle #1 and bundle #6 if they are available.
Anthony

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

update on 04/14/2013 09:11:14 MDT Print View

Bundles 1, 2 and 6 are gone.

Daniel Russell
(Superfluous_Grizzly)

available on 05/02/2013 09:37:32 MDT Print View

Large and medium bundles are sold. Rest are available

Daniel Russell