Forum Index » Gear Swap » WTT: MSR Zoid 1 with footprint for UL 2p tent

Display Avatars Sort By:
Jason Torres
(burytherails) - F

Locale: Texas
WTT: MSR Zoid 1 with footprint for UL 2p tent on 04/12/2013 10:33:37 MDT Print View

Sadly, my days of soloing are over (for the most part hahaa). I am married now and in need of a good UL 2 person tent the wife can feel comfortable in.

This means free standing and semi-roomy. Something like the BA fly creek 2 or the copper spur 2..or one of the golite 2p series. Last resort consideration would be the marmot limelight 2p (read heavy).

We camp and hike at high altitudes and need good protection from the elements (this is why I love my Zoid). High winds, rain, and snow are not abnormal.

If you have one similiar or one of the above shoot me a pm. The Zoid is in excellent condition with no holes or stains. I hate to see it go. It is the most bomber 1p shelter out there.

Pics will be posted tomo

cheers
jason

Edited by burytherails on 04/12/2013 21:38:33 MDT.

Lee Oz
(LeeOz) - F

Locale: NY
Re: WTT: MSR Zoid 1 with footprint for UL 2p tent on 04/12/2013 11:26:56 MDT Print View

Just an FYI.. Moosejaw has the BA FC UL2 on sale at $281 shipped (with code actors). Pricey but you might recoup some money from the sale of your Zoid.

Jason Torres
(burytherails) - F

Re: Re: WTT: MSR Zoid 1 with footprint for UL 2p tent on 04/12/2013 21:37:23 MDT Print View

Thanks Lee,

Couple offers so far so waiting to see else is out there but may end up putting it up for sale and buying.

Edited by burytherails on 04/12/2013 21:39:47 MDT.

Jason Torres
(burytherails) - F

bump on 04/13/2013 11:59:37 MDT Print View

weekend bump