Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
FS: Patagonia Nanopuff Pullover (Medium), Patagonia Softshell (Medium), Ex Officio Give-N-Go (Medium)
Display Avatars Sort By:
Remington Roth
(remjroth)

Locale: Atlantic Coast
FS: Patagonia Nanopuff Pullover (Medium), Patagonia Softshell (Medium), Ex Officio Give-N-Go (Medium) on 04/10/2013 11:13:50 MDT Print View

I bought both of the jackets from gear swap this past year. Neither were used heavily by the previous owners nor did I use them heavily either. I'm selling the Nanopuff because I recently purchased a Montbell EX Light. I'm selling the Softshell because I simply don't need it - in fact, I have never worn it. I'm only trying to recover funds here, so the list prices are the same as what I remember paying.

Patagonia Nanopuff Pullover (Medium): $60 Shipped : SOLD
This is in good used condition. The previous owner removed the "Patagonia" logo from the front of the jacket likely to avoid the "Patagucci" stigma - that doesn't affect performance though.
patag

Patagonia Softshell (Medium): $35 Shipped : SOLD
There are two small blemishes (dirt?) on the front from the previous owner. They aren't especially noticeable and may even come out with some scrubbing. See pictures below. The jacket is in perfect working condition as far as I can tell. The previous owner didn't know which model it is - neither do I.
sshbl

Ex Officio Give-N-Go Boxer-Briefs (Medium): $25 Shipped
New with tags. I ordered two pairs. I opened the other pair and realized I ordered the wrong size. These have never been out of their packaging. Charcoal color. You can find pictures online. These are one of the highest-rated underwear options I've seen.

Edited by remjroth on 04/21/2013 14:45:33 MDT.

Remington Roth
(remjroth)

Update on 04/12/2013 21:39:00 MDT Print View

The Softshell has sold. Both other items are still available.

Remington Roth
(remjroth)

Price drop on 04/14/2013 20:10:41 MDT Print View

Patagonia Nanopuff Pullover is now $60 shipped

Remington Roth
(remjroth)

Still Available on 04/21/2013 13:33:19 MDT Print View

Nanopuff Pullover and Ex Officio are still available.

Loki Cuthbert
(lokbot) - F

Locale: Portland, OR
PMed on nanopuff on 04/21/2013 13:40:33 MDT Print View

pm sent on nanopuff

Edited by lokbot on 04/21/2013 13:41:15 MDT.

Remington Roth
(remjroth)

Nanopuff Sold on 04/21/2013 14:46:11 MDT Print View

Ex Officio still available