Looking for hiking partner for April-May in E Sierra
Display Avatars Sort By:
dave e
(hipass) - F

Locale: Los Angeles
Looking for hiking partner for April-May in E Sierra on 04/10/2013 02:22:36 MDT Print View

Would like to do 3 day backpack/snowshoe trips into the mountains(eastern sierra) with someone more experienced than i(for snow travel and camping),while there is snow.Have been doing snowshoe day trips at big pines,n/ s lakes and frazier park.Im relatively sane,do cardio 4x wk,I like the Stones,Hendrix,metal and all that other hippy stuff but no 420.
I did a Meetup bp last year but it was more of a social thing...with all the chatter,boom box with solar panel charger and boy-girl drama, i couldnt get into the zone.I dont remember any zen moments from that trip.

Im in the sanfernando valley

the pm box thing here doesnt always work so you can also email me at:

erferf22 at yahoo . com

Edited by hipass on 04/10/2013 11:08:20 MDT.

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
Hiking partner on 04/10/2013 09:00:41 MDT Print View

Dave,

You're welcome to join us on this trip, but I don't think there will be any snow just some good ol' boy's hiking.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=73450

dave e
(hipass) - F

Locale: Los Angeles
xxx on 04/10/2013 11:16:35 MDT Print View

Thanks Jack.Im really jonesing for high elevation/the Sierra right now.Do you guys regularly post your trips?

Backpack Jack
(jumpbackjack) - F - M

Locale: Armpit of California
Hiking partner on 04/10/2013 20:33:24 MDT Print View

Yeah, we usaully do, we have some other trips later in the season if you're interested, going to the high Sierra.

Jack