November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter is down?
Display Avatars Sort By:
Eric Thompson
(er0ck) - F

Locale: PNW is down? on 04/07/2013 16:53:43 MDT Print View

anyone know what's up with portlandhikers?

been down for at least two days for me.
"The requested URL / was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at Port 80"
says it's down also

Mary D
(hikinggranny) - MLife is down? on 04/07/2013 17:03:37 MDT Print View

Portland Hikers' site has been having some problems lately, especially evenings and weekends when a lot of folks are on. It's a shared server, so it may not necessarily be a PH problem. I've never gotten the "Not Found" message until today. I usually check the site twice daily and had no problems yesterday.

We had high winds slam in here about 4 am and quite a few places lost power, so that might have something to do with the problems today.

If Jerry comes on (he's a PH moderator), he may be able to enlighten us. Unless, of course, he is one of those who lost power!

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: is down? on 04/07/2013 17:06:08 MDT Print View

yeah, same here, bummer

jerry adams
(retiredjerry) - MLife

Locale: Oregon and Washington
Re: Re: is down? on 04/08/2013 16:23:44 MDT Print View

Ahhh - back up - new server - maybe that will fix problems that were happening on old server