Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS BA Fly Creek UL 1 "Mint"

Display Avatars Sort By:
James Walton
(Backcountryasm) - M

Locale: south
FS BA Fly Creek UL 1 on 04/05/2013 12:48:30 MDT Print View

I have 6 tents and have just purchased a TT SS1. I love this tent but cannot justify keeping it. I bought it here on BPL new with tags for $220.00. I only have two nights in it so it is in as like new condition as you can get. I will ship with stakes (unused) and everything you would get when new. I will also throw in a Tyvek ground sheet that I cut and washed to soften it.

$210.00 shipped CONUS priority USPS with Paypal gift or if you want to pay the paypal fees then we go $215.00.f1

Edited by Backcountryasm on 04/07/2013 20:05:47 MDT.

Bob Gross
(--B.G.--) - F

Locale: Silicon Valley
Re: FS BA Fly Creek UL 1 "Mint" on 04/05/2013 12:58:36 MDT Print View

Many cameras have an orientation sensor inside, so they know which way you are holding the camera and which way should be up. They encode that orientation information into the image file. In the computer, some computers read that orientation correctly and turn the image to make it appear right side up. Some don't (some Macs). Some will make the image appear correctly, but the orientation information hasn't been changed, so it will appear wrong when it gets to the next computer.

Depending on which software application you use for photo editing, there is a tool for turning the image right or left or whatever. Turning it right twice should make your image appear correctly.

--B.G.--

Kevin Manley
(manleyk) - F - MLife

Locale: Denver-ish
Upside down on 04/05/2013 14:05:04 MDT Print View

The caption should read "Camping in Australia..."

James Walton
(Backcountryasm) - M

Locale: south
FS BA FLY CREEK UL1 on 04/06/2013 11:25:01 MDT Print View

BUMP PRICE LOWERED $200.00

Megan P