Forum Index » Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Anyone interested in a BP trip to Utah in late May?

Display Avatars Sort By:
HElinTexas C
(Helintexas) - MLife
Anyone interested in a BP trip to Utah in late May? on 04/01/2013 23:02:44 MDT Print View

I am looking forward to a 6-10 day bping trip to Utah in late May. The Capitol Reef area or Grand Escalante are beckoning me. Would love to find a hiking partner.

michael levi
(M.L) - F

Locale: W-Never Eat Soggy (W)affles
Re on 04/05/2013 02:09:43 MDT Print View

Mays coming up, and Ill BR done with school by then. Count me in! How familiar are you with the area, how many nights?

HElinTexas C
(Helintexas) - MLife
Utah on 04/12/2013 00:34:03 MDT Print View

I did 6 days in Capitol Reef in Oct 2011. So I am familiar with Capitol Reef. I looked at GE and thought it looked interesting. I would love to,explore more of Capitol Reef. I found it to be beautiful and enjoyable to hike/backpack. I would like to do 5-7 nights.

Have you been to this area of Utah? I see you are from SLC.

Leslie Erickson
(lesliegerickson@gmail.com)
Utah Canyon Country on 04/23/2013 10:35:53 MDT Print View

I'm leaving from Iowa May 19th or 20th, and I'm planning on hiking in southern Utah - Arches, Canyonlands, Escalante, Bryce, Zion. I'd love to meet up with you at some point if it works.

I'm traveling solo and plan to spend a few weeks in the area before heading to Washington State and then the JMT in July, so I'm pretty flexible.

Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!

Leslie