Forum Index » Make Your Own Gear » WTB: Looking for 3 yds Momentum 90 T or similar

Display Avatars Sort By:
Seth Brewer
(Whistler) - MLife

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com
WTB: Looking for 3 yds Momentum 90 T or similar on 03/25/2013 20:52:48 MDT Print View

Looking to finish up a summer 2.5 Apex quilt and need 3 yds of Momentum 90 T or something nice and soft / light for the inside. Also if anyone has some of those plastic snaps or some omnitape, that would be great. Looking for something cheaper than just getting it through Thru-Hiker. It would be shipped to 06019.

Email: sethbrew@gmail.com

Kevin Schneringer
(Slammer) - MLife

Locale: Oklahoma Flat Lands
Zpacks has some fabric on 03/25/2013 21:08:57 MDT Print View

Check Zpacks they have some nice fabric that would be great for bag interior. I just got my new bag from them last month and the inside fabric is nice and soft.
It's Pertex .85 oz $11.95 Lin. Yard

Ryan Smith
(ViolentGreen) - M

Locale: Southeast
Re on 03/26/2013 10:53:37 MDT Print View

Seth,

I have a million plastic snaps, but only in red, green, gold, and blue(I think). I will mail you some if you need any of those colors. I'm assuming you have the snap tool also.

Ryan

Samuel C. Farrington
(scfhome) - M

Locale: Chocorua NH, USA
Momentum 90 T or similar on 03/26/2013 20:45:30 MDT Print View

What colors are acceptable? Can it be RS instead of T?
Please advise.

Seth Brewer
(Whistler) - MLife

Locale: www.peaksandvalleys.weebly.com
RS ? on 03/26/2013 21:01:36 MDT Print View

Don't know what RS is ... but just looking for a lightweight comfortable lining for a Apex synthetic quilt. I've got it right now at 14 oz. with an outer shell of M50, 2.5 Apex, and a layer of Thai Silk (needs to be covered with some inner lining to protect it)...color really doesn't matter too much, but as long as it feels nice next to the skin and is light and breathable -- its what I'm looking for. Again I could just buy some, but wondered if any folks had 2.5-3 yds laying around unused that they wanted to off-load for a better deal At least 58" wide is what I need.

Again feel free to email: sethbrew(AT)gmail(DOT).com

Thanks for the postings thus far !!