Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route
Display Avatars Sort By:
Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Locale: People's Republic of Boulder
The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route on 03/25/2013 08:10:23 MDT Print View

Welcome to Spring! Today we bring you Episode #10 - Our Beer Show!

On this month's episode we discuss Soul Train Night with P.O.D., Disco´s Pack Test, Mags´Recent Trip with Andrew Skurka,
Disco´s upcoming trip on the Hayduke Trail in Utah, an end to D-low´s monastery beer problems, Scott "Squatch" Herriott's "Tales from the Trail" live via satellite feed from SoCal, in-studio guest Mike "Scooby" Paige´s blind beer tasting and Mags' review of the movie "Tell It On The Mountain."

And as always ... Beer O' Da Month, Ask-A-Hiker with D-low, Noodlehead's Top 10, Trail O' Da Month (Sierra High Route),
Ask-A-SheHiker with P.O.D. & Trail News with Mags.

Thanks again for tuning in and for spreading the word about The Trail Show!! Today's show is sponsored by The Trail Show Cafe Press Online Store.
Get all your Trail Show schwag right now! (http://www.cafepress.com/thetrailshow)

www.thetrailshow.com
www.facebook.com/thetrailshow
@Trailshow

Edited by PaulMags on 03/28/2013 15:29:20 MDT.

Ken Thompson
(kthompson) - MLife

Locale: Behind the Redwood Curtain
Re: The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route on 03/25/2013 17:40:28 MDT Print View

Yeah! I've been enjoying these. I think backpacking on skis and snowshoes should be open for discussion. FWIW.

Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Skis and snowshoes on 03/25/2013 19:14:05 MDT Print View

Disco is only kidding (I think!!! :D) about shutting down the show for talking about backcountry skiing.

D-low and I are very much into skiing (Nordic backcountry in particular) and it was fun to discuss winter backpacking that just happened to take place via skis. Disco was not quite sure what to say. ;)

Jacob D
(JacobD) - F

Locale: North Bay
Re: The Trail Show #10 - The Sierra High Route on 03/28/2013 07:47:23 MDT Print View

Paul, I enjoy your guys' podcasts. I like to listen to em while doing chores, or just sitting around spacing out... fun stuff.

Hey, a quick note - your url above is missing the "the".

Paul Magnanti
(PaulMags) - MLife

Fixed... on 03/28/2013 15:32:13 MDT Print View

Grazie!

Edited by PaulMags on 03/28/2013 15:32:44 MDT.