Forum Index » GEAR » Still going without tp?

Display Avatars Sort By:
Nick Larsen
(stingray4540) - F

Locale: South Bay
Re: Re: Re: Southern Hair on 03/22/2013 10:12:15 MDT Print View

Yeah, I suppose I should have just been more blunt. I was trying not to be, but it seems those commenting on this thread don't have an issue with it. Also, I thought the forum censored the word "ass", so I was trying to avoid using it.
Oh well, off to antagonize someone else in another thread...

David Thomas
(DavidinKenai) - MLife

Locale: North Woods. Far North.
Finer points of outhouses. on 03/22/2013 14:36:00 MDT Print View

>"I have never and I will never use an outhouse / pit toilet to do #2."

When I do, I DO use some TP but for a different purpose. A factoid that stuck in my head from my First Aid instructor days is, "in 1900, the vast majority of black widow spider bites were inflicted on male genitalia." because that is what projects further into an outhouse and those bits have pretty thin skin.

Ever since, I've made a little TP "broom", lifted any seat, and swept under the seat and around the inside lip of the underlying outhouse. About 10% of the time, I'll dislodge a black widow.

TMI, I now.

For you non-TPer's, carry a small branch in with you as a whisk broom.

Ben 2 World
(ben2world) - MLife

Locale: So Cal
Origin of Spiderman on 03/22/2013 15:19:26 MDT Print View

"in 1900, the vast majority of black widow spider bites were inflicted on male genitalia." because that is what projects further into an outhouse"

The real truth -- those idiots were jacking off and it's the vibration that attracted the Black Widows! And it was a rare case of accidental impregnation of a Black Widow egg that produced Spider Man.