Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: REI Sahara Tech LS Shirt and Sahara Convertible Pants, Men's Medium

Display Avatars Sort By:
Dale Wambaugh
(dwambaugh) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
SOLD: REI Sahara Tech LS Shirt and Sahara Convertible Pants, Men's Medium on 03/19/2013 19:24:24 MDT Print View

SOLD: an REI Sahara Tech shirt with a pair of Sahara convertible zip-off pants. All in excellent condition.

The shirt: men's medium size, kind of a taupe color. Measures 22" across the armpits, 29" from the case of the collar to the tail and 34.5" from the center of the collar to the cuff. 7.8oz on my scale.

REI's description:

The REI Sahara Tech long-sleeve shirt features a thoughtful construction that will keep you comfortable while traveling from the desert to the tropics to alpine terrain.

Lightweight nylon fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly and breathes easily for great comfort; UPF 50+ rating provides excellent protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
Integrated mesh ventilation at the back yoke and under the arms helps keep you cool while traveling in warm climates
Cargo-style chest pockets provide ample space for travel essentials; envelope closures with rip-and-stick? tabs keep items secure without the weight of button or snap closures
Button-close pocket on left sleeve holds small items at the ready
Shoulder seams are rolled forward to reduce rubbing while wearing a backpack
Rear locker loop lets you easily hang the shirt up to dry
Use the cord loop on the left chest pocket to hold your sunglasses when they're not required
Features a button-close front placket

The pants: classic Sahara pants, olive green color, men's medium with 32" inseam (7" as shorts), waist is 18" across stretched tight. The usual cargo pockets on the thighs, two rear and slash front pockets, all with drains. 14" ankle zippers. 12.8oz on my scale.

REI Sahara pants and shirt

Edited by dwambaugh on 03/20/2013 10:47:47 MDT.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
I'll take both! on 03/19/2013 21:16:51 MDT Print View

Sending a pm.