Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter
WTB: Highgear Axio Max watch
Display Avatars Sort By:
Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

Locale: Northern Minnesota
WTB: Highgear Axio Max watch on 03/19/2013 08:30:41 MDT Print View

WATCH WAS FOUND, THANKS!!

Edited by codybartz on 03/20/2013 16:00:30 MDT.

Nathan Watts
(7sport) - MLife
Re: WTB: Highgear Axio Max watch on 03/19/2013 09:45:04 MDT Print View

How about a Highgear Alterra in shadow color from a couple of years ago. $35

Alterra

Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

condition on 03/19/2013 14:40:09 MDT Print View

Hello, and thank you for posting this. What is the condition of the watch? I don't mind a few bumps and bruises, but I don't want major scratches on the face either. Is everything working properly on the watch?

Thank you.

Nathan Watts
(7sport) - MLife
Re: condition on 03/19/2013 15:16:36 MDT Print View

Hi. The condition is good. There really aren't any bumps, bruises, or scratches for the most part, apart from a small chip on the bezel. Certainly no major scratches and the face is flawless. All the functions and buttons work. The bezel rotates 360 degrees in both directions, but feels like it could be smoother. Probably needs to be cleaned, though I don't recall if it was ever smooth (I never used it for anything).

The battery is severely low in it right now. I don't have a spare as I haven't used this watch in quite some time (picked up an Ambit last year). It used to be my go-to watch though, and I never had any issues with it. It's been sitting in a drawer for several months. Battery is easily changed - I use a coin to open the back.

There is some dirt in some of the crevices on the band (full disclosure - since I know some people are put off when used stuff has dirt in it).

I would probably rate the condition as great/excellent except it needs a battery and is a little dirty.

edited to say that the picture above was taken this morning at the time I posted it, despite the fact that the watch says it's a Thursday in January.

Edited by 7sport on 03/19/2013 15:29:11 MDT.

Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

check your email on 03/19/2013 19:40:27 MDT Print View

Nate I emailed you back, thank you!

Cody Bartz
(codybartz) - MLife

FOUND A WATCH on 03/20/2013 15:59:38 MDT Print View

I FOUND A WATCH, THANK YOU!