FS: new med/med CDT, YMG Stratiform1 and bug tent, REI sleeping pad, and montbell windshirt
Display Avatars Sort By:
George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

Locale: mid-Atlantic
FS: new med/med CDT, YMG Stratiform1 and bug tent, REI sleeping pad, and montbell windshirt on 03/16/2013 22:17:38 MDT Print View

I will post pics if requested tomorrow night -- I'm not at my dorm right now and am using my ipad to post this. However, every item is in perfect condition and the pack is brand new.

Selling a new ULA CDT (size med/med) that I bought with Amazon.com credit. It's a nice pack but a bit big for what I need. Haven't used it at all aside from carrying stuff to/from my car once.

The YMG Stratiform 1 and But Tent 1.0 are relatively new. I've used the tarp a few times and the bug tent only once. I like both, but didn't really grasp from the website how small they were (not incredibly small, but smaller than a MLD Grace solo). I bought them to see if I would like using a bug tent/tarp combo, but like my bivy and old Grace solo more as I can fit an extra person under it if I have to. The bug tent has the front entry and a custom-added left side entry zipper. I seam-sealed the tarp and the weights are tarp: 10ish oz and tent: 11ish oz.

The pad is a REI Stratus insulated air pad, regular length (72in I believe). I really like it, but it's not warm enough for the odd night out when our weather dips below 20. It's seen maybe 10 nights of use and has only been used on tent floors or in a bivy. 20oz. Selling for $50, shipped.

The windshirt is a montbell UL wind shirt (size medium) that I bought from another user here. Ended up getting a Houdini for a similar price and I like that better. Selling for $25, shipped. edit: SOLD!!

You can PM me here or send me an email at:

nsiderbam AT gmail DOT com

Happy gear swapping :)

stratiform1

viewfrominside

outsideview

Edited by nsiderbam on 04/23/2013 22:24:57 MDT.

Romel Jacinto
(Roaming_Romel) - F

Locale: San Francisco Bay Area
Montbell UL Wind Shirt on 03/17/2013 00:32:19 MDT Print View

Email sent about Montbell UL wind shirt.

Martin Clark
(Marty_Mcfly) - F

Locale: Southeast US
2nd in line for the windshirt on 03/17/2013 07:58:17 MDT Print View

pm sent

Romel Jacinto
(Roaming_Romel) - F

Montbell UL Wind Shirt on 03/17/2013 15:07:13 MDT Print View

Payment sent for Montbell UL wind shirt.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

sold on 03/17/2013 20:22:33 MDT Print View

The windshirt is sold.

edit: Sorry, will put pics up for everything else tomorrow. Just got back to my dorm tonight and have been super busy getting work done and unpacking.

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/17/2013 22:30:16 MDT.

Clint Lum
(clintlum91) - F
CDT on 03/17/2013 21:06:28 MDT Print View

pm sent about the CDT

EDIT: Nvm

Edited by clintlum91 on 03/17/2013 21:10:30 MDT.

G Sticks
(VoiceOfSticks) - F

Locale: Mid-Atlantic
Re: FS: new med/med CDT, YMG Stratiform1 and bug tent, REI sleeping pad, and montbell windshirt on 03/18/2013 06:59:04 MDT Print View

PM sent on the CDT!

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

still for sale on 03/18/2013 12:28:33 MDT Print View

The CDT is still for sale.

George Davis
(nsiderbam) - F

also willing to trade on 03/19/2013 17:10:12 MDT Print View

I'm also willing to trade the YMG Stratiform and Bug Tent for a Tarptent Contrail that's in new/great condition.

Edited by nsiderbam on 03/19/2013 17:18:36 MDT.

Romel Jacinto
(Roaming_Romel) - F

Feedback about windshirt on 03/21/2013 16:24:28 MDT Print View

George sent the windshirt very quickly and it's in great shape. He's also a very easy person to do business with.