FS: Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo
Display Avatars Sort By:
Dathan Lythgoe
(dlythgoe)

Locale: Midwest
FS: Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo on 03/11/2013 19:35:48 MDT Print View

I have a Lunar Duo tent in very good condition. Only used one time and has been sitting ever since. It has the light weight floor, and I only used it with a ground cover. I bought it from the factory 3/11. It came seam sealed, and the seam sealing is a little overkill with a couple places where it dripped down from the seam. But it doesn't leak! Everything else looks good. It's a great tent. I studied a long time before selecting it.
I'd include the extra cords as shown in the wind configuration.
Also includes a a blue pole bag. I custom made this out of silicone nylon so that the poles slide right into the bag reducing the potential of it getting caught on any part of the tent in the stuff bag.
No stakes included.
I will include a 0.7mm plastic sheet that can be used as a super light weight ground cover.
Looking for $225 shipped in the U.S.

Notes on the pictures

One picture shows the worst spot I could find where a couple drip of silicone sealer dripped a little down the fabric. I think you can remove this if you want. It didn't bother me. 99% of the sealing job looks find in my opinion.

Another picture shows the heavy application of sealer around the black part where the hiking poles are placed. I don't mind this since it creates a good seal and probably increases the seam strength. I had it out once in the rain, and didn't find any evidence of leaks.

Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo
Lunar Duo

Edited by dlythgoe on 03/11/2013 19:37:23 MDT.

Philip Kovacik
(mountainjam)

Locale: Bay Area
First in line pending weight... on 03/11/2013 20:18:47 MDT Print View

How much does it weigh? How old?

Dathan Lythgoe
(dlythgoe)

Weight on 03/11/2013 20:32:22 MDT Print View

2.75lbs (or 44 oz) by my scale. Bought it from factory 3/11.

Hoot Filsinger
(filsinger) - MLife

Locale: Pacific Northwest
Re: FS: Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo on 03/11/2013 21:55:07 MDT Print View

PM sent.

Dathan Lythgoe
(dlythgoe)

Lunar Duo on 03/12/2013 19:08:19 MDT Print View

SPF