Forum Index » Gear Swap » FS: Tarptent Moment (SW)

Display Avatars Sort By:
Matt Weaver
(norcalweaver) - F

Locale: PacNW
FS: Tarptent Moment (SW) on 03/09/2013 13:47:26 MST Print View

*SOLD*

Picked this up recently here on Gear Swap, set it up, ends up it's not quite what I'm looking for. I will quote the seller's description since he knows more about it then I do:

"It's seen some good use over the past two summers, probably about 25 nights, but still in great condition. There was a small (1/8 inch) puncture/tear in the floor from a sharp rock, but I was able to seal it up with some Sil Grip. I always used a Tyvek groundsheet so the floor is scuff free. I swapped out the end guylines with a tad bit thicker ones so they hold better in the LineLocs. It was seam sealed by TarpTent and I went over the vent seams again because they were seeping, but it's watertight now"

I set it up and played around with it for a while, it really is in great shape and can tell it was taken care of. I also just received a new crossing pole directly from Tarptent so that the Moment can be truly freestanding, and helps with snow load in the winter time. This will be included with the tent, along with a tyvek groundsheet,and the stuff sack.

$160 shipped in CONUS.

Edited by norcalweaver on 03/12/2013 19:09:12 MDT.

Matt Weaver
(norcalweaver) - F

New price... on 03/10/2013 09:56:46 MDT Print View

$160 shipped, need some funds for more stuffs!

Matt Weaver
(norcalweaver) - F

Re: New price... on 03/11/2013 18:11:26 MDT Print View

Final price drop to $150 shipped, otherwise I'm keeping it as a spare for friends.

Really I'm trying to get my hands on a pyramid shelter so I'd be open to trades for something along those lines too.

Jason G
(JasonG) - F

Locale: iceberg lake
Trade on 03/11/2013 23:34:56 MDT Print View

Interested in a trade for a TT rainbow?